Seriously, there's no fun to it at all. It's like a freaking ferris wheel, round and round it goes where you get killed nobody knows.

It's L A M E!

Seriously guys, you have all these awesome weapons and gear, put it to some real use. A prime example would be Rune Halls of Valhalla. Even though it's as old as dirt, the melee combat is till awesome and for some reason NOBODY has taken advantage of it.

Seriously, put this pew pew dominance to rest and pull together a real action melee combat game that involves skill. These stupid freakin' assassin sims is not going to go anywhere except into the dust of failed ideas.

Above all, make it into like any other pro/Olympic Martial Art...if you manage to pull that off, then you will have given this game a soul that will not die.

MaKaVeLiTL's Avatar Banned
    Agreed

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally posted by illincrux:
    Seriously, there's no fun to it at all. It's like a freaking ferris wheel, round and round it goes where you get killed nobody knows.

It's L A M E!

Seriously guys, you have all these awesome weapons and gear, put it to some real use. A prime example would be Rune Halls of Valhalla. Even though it's as old as dirt, the melee combat is till awesome and for some reason NOBODY has taken advantage of it.

Seriously, put this pew pew dominance to rest and pull together a real action melee combat game that involves skil. These stupid freakin' assassin sims is not going to go anywhere except into the dust of failed ideas.

Above all, make it into a like any other pro/olympic Martial Art...if you manage to pull that off, then you will have given this game a soul that will not die.
    That is your opinion ?
    Im assuming you cannot win a single multiplayer match ?

no i've won a couple...and i'm bored as hell.

Like, i want long winded sparing matches and not just these wham bamb thank you mams

Like, i want long winded sparing matches and not just these wham bamb thank you mams
    Hmmmmm..
    So you find stealth and sneaking to find or hide from your target, Boring ?
    hmm Interesting..

Originally posted by Assassin_M:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by illincrux:

Hmmmmm..
    hmm Interesting.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Troll much? Or do you have anything intelligent to say other than stating the obvious?

[edit]

Just like, everything about the online mechanics is just borning. Yes I like hide and go seek, but in its current state...pfft. I'd rather shoot myself by accident or run over a bunch of marbles naked while carrying two pairs of scissors. That would be much more entertaining.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by illincrux:

Hmmmmm..

Troll much? Or do you have anything intelligent to say? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I bid farewell, fine fellow..
    I did not intend to troll (nor have I manged to do so)
    I hope you find what you want, I apologize for posting here..

This Conversation is over..

Originally posted by Assassin_M:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:

Hmmmmm..

Troll much? Or do you have anything intelligent to say? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I bid farewell, fine fellow..
    I did not intend to troll (nor have I manged to do so)
    I hope you find what you want, I apologize for posting here..

This Conversation is over.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol forum nerds are lame.

Actually I'm starting to find it boring really...I've won and lost equally as plenty matches in multiplayer, but I'm just not feeling it anymore to be honest.

On top of the few glitches here and there (being pulled off a climb from around a corner and killed for example, I mean...really?), and the annoying wait times for finding matches on a really good connection that just seems a bit touch and go depending on the day or night plus the regular annoyance of cheaters, hackers, botters and exploiters or players who do complusive stupid things like constant running, roofing, gunning or firecrackering and smoke bombing...it's just getting really dull, repeditive and boring.

Is it lame? Well...at times it can be, but it has it's good moments...generally it's just not all that fun anymore. And I'm one who likes to try unlock everything, but the income of credits is pathetic and just really slow even when you score extremely well and it doesn't help when we (PC players) get excluded from the double XP benefits (apparently this is the case).

It's his/her opinion yes...which he/she is entitled to...smart-arsed remarks like "cannot win a single match" are pointless though, and just goes to show how ignorant some of the playerbase here can be.

Personally, I'm just sitting here thinking it's time to go back to my Wii and continue playing Skyward Sword until next year when Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Diablo III come out...I'm just not feeling the multiplayer here anymore, which is a real shame to be honest.

I suggest both of you stop mentioning me, directly or indirectly..
    Now, hop along and continue whatever is it you were talking about..

BACK ON TOPIC

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►