Play online with friends

Please guide me how can we play online with friends in switch. We are friends and want to play same time same song with friend. THey are at their house. How can i join to their just dance and we can play together?

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by liivatera Go to original post
    Please guide me how can we play online with friends in switch. We are friends and want to play same time same song with friend. THey are at their house. How can i join to their just dance and we can play together?
    Hello and welcome to the Forums, liivatera.

Just Dance 2020 has no online multiplayer, so you will not be able to play with friends online. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Thanks

Ubisoft,
    maybe you guys could add online multiplayer in JD2021 possibly?!

Just a suggestion,
    @justdancepro1

Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us.

Play on more platforms

I would like the following just dance 2021 game to make a new way to play on other platforms.
    In other words, I want to say that we can play in 😎VIRTUAL REALITY!, That we can play in Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift and Rift s and so on ... Also, they better put all the songs from Just dance 2,4,2016,2017, 2018,2019,2020 and if they dance Just Dance 2021 too. Just like Just Dance Now and make it free.

JD2017...2018 can't connect to Ubisoft!

I can't connect to the Ubisoft. Hi tell me , can not connecting please try again later!

Originally Posted by lulu26 Go to original post
    I can't connect to the Ubisoft. Hi tell me , can not connecting please try again later!
    Hi lulu26,
    Please reach out to our Support Team, so they can look into this with you.
    Thanks