Slyrr7's Avatar Banned
    Oh, it's entirely possible for crummy players to be high level - all you have to do is cheat like everybody else in this game.

And UBI says they will 'share more of these posts with the developers', eh? Wow, what a comfort. The people working on Siege will be told about our legitimate grievances, rather than actually DOING anything about them. Yeah, that ought to spur them to action. Like they've answered ANY of the concerns of the Casual community lately?

Players have been complaining about the MM system in Siege from almost the moment of its release. I'm not sure UBI realizes how insulting it is, when they tell their customers after five YEARS that they might pass along a complaint or two to the developers. They haven't been listening to any of the requests from the Casual playing community. Not about the MM system, not about the cheating, not about the removal of Casual, the removal of the original maps, removal of bombers, removal of realistic lighting, or any of the content that has been stripped away.
     1 people found this helpful

nrod3041's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Slyrr7 Go to original post
    Oh, it's entirely possible for crummy players to be high level - all you have to do is cheat like everybody else in this game.

And UBI says they will 'share more of these posts with the developers', eh? Wow, what a comfort. The people working on Siege will be told about our legitimate grievances, rather than actually DOING anything about them. Yeah, that ought to spur them to action. Like they've answered ANY of the concerns of the Casual community lately?

Players have been complaining about the MM system in Siege from almost the moment of its release. I'm not sure UBI realizes how insulting it is, when they tell their customers after five YEARS that they might pass along a complaint or two to the developers. They haven't been listening to any of the requests from the Casual playing community. Not about the MM system, not about the cheating, not about the removal of Casual, the removal of the original maps, removal of bombers, removal of realistic lighting, or any of the content that has been stripped away.
    Hyperbole much...

Originally Posted by nrod3041 Go to original post
    Hyperbole much...
    No, he's absolutely right. Why people defend a multimillion dollar company who's hellbent on screwing your wallet with cosmetics and cheap lootbags is friggin' beyond me. Wake up. Wake up and smell the prices

Slyrr7's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    No, he's absolutely right. Why people defend a multimillion dollar company who's hellbent on screwing your wallet with cosmetics and cheap lootbags is friggin' beyond me. Wake up. Wake up and smell the prices
    It's only 'hyperbole' to the people who deliberately choose to ignore the truth. Cheating is out of control across all servers, and UBI admits it. So they're just letting the cheating go unchecked. There is no monitoring at all - except for the 'report hacking/abuse' button that UBI ignores every time. So you're lucky to find any matches that don't have at least 2-3 cheaters using ESP hacks, wall hacks, aim scripts, recoil scripts and other cheats that allow them to dominate every round. And the reason why Casual players feel insulted and ignored is because in one breath, UBI admits they're ignoring Casual in favor of Ranked, then in the other breath, they have the gall to ask 'what's wrong with Casual?'

And it's not 'hyperbole' to say the Matchmaking system is broken either. Because again, UBI has said flat out that it's a problem in Ranked, and that 'they definitely have people working on a fix'. But for Casual servers? They bat our complaints aside and say 'maybe we'll make mention of it to the developers someday'. This is not exaggeration. This is from things that have actually been posted in these forums. A deliberate campaign from UBI to 'realign' Casual players into a Ranked style of play that they didn't ask for, and do not like.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    UBI has said flat out that it's a problem in Ranked
    For context, this was about being put into a lobby with less than 10 players in a Ranked or Unranked match (5 v 4 situations), not about unbalanced matchmaking experiences (high elo vs low elo). Quick Match allows players to join in progress, so there should be options to have a full lobby. Ranked and Unranked do not allow for backfill.

But for Casual servers?
    We don't have anything to share about changes to Quick Match matchmaking at the moment. This does not necessarily mean nothing is happening - it just means that there is nothing public to share. As mentioned in our matchmaking blog post, occasionally the system can have a hard time finding someone withing your MMR range and may have to expand the range to allow for faster matchmaking timing.
    The team is aware of the examples that have been presented with Quick Match matchmaking balancing concerns. I have been linking to threads from here and other social media platforms with feedback on how to improve the system for Quick Match.

Originally Posted by Slyrr7 Go to original post
    It's only 'hyperbole' to the people who deliberately choose to ignore the truth. Cheating is out of control across all servers, and UBI admits it. So they're just letting the cheating go unchecked. There is no monitoring at all - except for the 'report hacking/abuse' button that UBI ignores every time. So you're lucky to find any matches that don't have at least 2-3 cheaters using ESP hacks, wall hacks, aim scripts, recoil scripts and other cheats that allow them to dominate every round. And the reason why Casual players feel insulted and ignored is because in one breath, UBI admits they're ignoring Casual in favor of Ranked, then in the other breath, they have the gall to ask 'what's wrong with Casual?'

And it's not 'hyperbole' to say the Matchmaking system is broken either. Because again, UBI has said flat out that it's a problem in Ranked, and that 'they definitely have people working on a fix'. But for Casual servers? They bat our complaints aside and say 'maybe we'll make mention of it to the developers someday'. This is not exaggeration. This is from things that have actually been posted in these forums. A deliberate campaign from UBI to 'realign' Casual players into a Ranked style of play that they didn't ask for, and do not like.
    Oh but no no your clearly wrong, ubi would never do that D: YOUR JUST MAD CUZ YOUR BAD AND REFUSE TO ADAPT AND JUST IGNORE ANY GOOD THEY DO or something along that line of nonsense.

See I don't have alot of experience with hackers, I've definitely been in games with them, not saying I haven't but I tell you, if anyone says they're only in ranked. Well, they're dead wrong, but anyway you'd think that an E-SPORTS READY GAME like siege would have actual good or bloody decent systems in place, but they dont. Then they ask casual players "Hey, what do you all think of these changes to casual?" (AAA/DDD) Everyone with a functioning brain said no, and were instantly ignored. Pretty sure the "NO" outweighed the "YES" HEAVILY in this regard. Which sold it to me. Ubi ignores the casual community. I was always a bit on the fence but that sold it.

Originally Posted by UbiMorning Go to original post
    For context, this was about being put into a lobby with less than 10 players in a Ranked or Unranked match (5 v 4 situations), not about unbalanced matchmaking experiences (high elo vs low elo). Quick Match allows players to join in progress, so there should be options to have a full lobby. Ranked and Unranked do not allow for backfill.

We don't have anything to share about changes to Quick Match matchmaking at the moment. This does not necessarily mean nothing is happening - it just means that there is nothing public to share. As mentioned in our matchmaking blog post, occasionally the system can have a hard time finding someone withing your MMR range and may have to expand the range to allow for faster matchmaking timing.

You mean to tell me, that in this game which has over 100K users currently, lemme say that again one hundred THOUSAND that it can't find even remotely balanced friggin casual game? Cause "has trouble" is such a giant understatement.

Hey guys, here is some ideas you might like or dislike...

To give players the incentive to learn the game Ubisoft needs to have a "Operator pack" that you unlock after you clear the introductory "Situations" on Realistic difficulty, when you finish those you get a pack or two that rolls a random operator that you don't already have, if you have all operators you get a skin pack, then after that if you clear let say 10x Lone Wolf "Terrorist Hunts" on realistic without getting killed you get a second pack. This way people will most likely strive to reach a certain goal, next goal is to win 10 x Quick matches, and so on and so forth.

And to be fair at certain milestones on leveling Ubi needs to give the new players either a Renown pack or a skin pack, for example like if you reach lvl 50 you get a 5000 renown reward, at lvl 100 you get a a Alpha pack with a random Unique skin, etc.

They had a system like this in the invitational thing before the new season and It was a delight for most player, they played more seriously and tried to learn and do their best as they knew something was waiting on the horizon for them in the form of a new skin etc.

I think it is a good idea...

They can't even get debris right. They fixed where boards get stuck, but then it appears to be a full window for some, still, while it's open for others.Casual has been and is still broken years later. I couldn't even get into an Unranked game for months with no support on getting into a game, but now I can.

EDIT: And sound. Now my in-game sound stopped working. Sometimes in-game voice chat quits working. They keep adding **** instead of fixing ****. It worked for one round and then broke again.

LoL!. You are one of those people who screams 'he's right there!"... like we are supposed to know what 'right there means'. Based on this whole post it seems you have an awful high opinion of yourself and everyone else sucks except you. "i do this, i do that and they still die". Tell us oh great one what it is like to be so perfect so that we may all bask in your glory.

" they ask casual players "Hey, what do you all think of these changes to casual?" (AAA/DDD) Everyone with a functioning brain said no, and were instantly ignored. Pretty sure the "NO" outweighed the "YES" HEAVILY in this regard. Which sold it to me. Ubi ignores the casual community. I was always a bit on the fence but that sold it."

UBI too busy on their knees in front of the 'pro' players bending over for anything they want while throwing the general population to the curb. What 'pro' players want, they get. All these ****ty map 'reworks' we are getting is because the 'pro' community complained. Some operators were broken and severely unbalanced.. the community complained about it for years, nothing got done. Some 'pro' complained and **** was 'fixed' in a couple weeks time. Ubi doesn't care about the average player base and never has. If they did they would issue hardware bans instead of account bans to curb the overwhelming amount of hacking.