I mean, I'm level 204 and terrible.

Just because you've played a lot doesn't mean you've actually gotten better I've gotten torn apart about level 60's. Although, I tell myself they are an alt of some level 300 platinum dude to make myself feel better.

This does not necessarily mean nothing is happening
    I would venture to declare with a high degree of confidence that it does - in fact - exactly mean that nothing is happening and that nothing ever will happen.

The developers have abandoned the Casual / TH / Co-Op community to exclusively cater to the Pro League. Every iota of evidence conclusively demonstrates this to be an inarguable fact. There is no evidence of any sort that the developers currently now are working on addressing the needs of Casual / TH / Co-op, and there is no evidence of any sort that they ever have any intention of ever doing so in the future.

The moderators of the forum are probably well-intentioned and do indeed try to bring up these threads to the programmers. However, what good does that do when all the game's managers, producers, programmers, and developers are all 100% entirely focused on ignoring us in favor of chasing after Twitch streamers and are twitterpated with stars in their eyes blinking at Pro League?

Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post
    I would venture to declare with a high degree of confidence that it does - in fact - exactly mean that nothing is happening and that nothing ever will happen.

The developers have abandoned the Casual / TH / Co-Op community to exclusively cater to the Pro League. Every iota of evidence conclusively demonstrates this to be an inarguable fact. There is no evidence of any sort that the developers currently now are working on addressing the needs of Casual / TH / Co-op, and there is no evidence of any sort that they ever have any intention of ever doing so in the future.

The moderators of the forum are probably well-intentioned and do indeed try to bring up these threads to the programmers. However, what good does that do when all the game's managers, producers, programmers, and developers are all 100% entirely focused on ignoring us in favor of chasing after Twitch streamers and are twitterpated with stars in their eyes blinking at Pro League?
    inb4 pulu

Slyrr7's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by The_.Riddler Go to original post

The game is now 5 years old, which is practically geriatric in terms of commercial longevity for a video game. Most games barely last 2 years before the makers stop making updates, discontinue all support, shut down the servers, thank customers for their support, and just pull the plug. So in THAT regard, UBI has performed better than most, simply because they're still supporting SOME of Siege. But their support has narrowed so that they only care about the e-sporters and Ranked players. They've turned their backs on the Casual playing community, except for occasional lip service through these forums. The proof is when we hear things from UBI representatives full of wishy-washy language about the requests of Casual players, like 'we have nothing to say at this time', and 'we'll try to pass something along to the development team someday'.

Lately, their main focus towards Casual has been to try and fool or bully Casual players into reporting to some kind of "Ranked Suppression Camp" so that we can be 'realigned' away from Casual and become slaves to Ranked play rules. Even Terrorist Hunt has been torn apart and turned into "Ranked Training Grounds".

I suppose the developers are sneering at Casual players in disdain and even anger, thinking that we ought to be grateful they're even doing that much 'for us' after 5 years enduring the hard work of taking and spending our money.

All Casual has ever asked for is for UBI to make a serious, committed effort to wiping out all cheating and hacking, to fix their broken "Matchmaking" system, and restore all the content that they stole away from us when they thought we weren't looking (the original maps, night maps, bombers, terrorist hunt, A/D/A/D turn model, realistic ADS, etc.). All that content is still there, we know they are lying when they say it's 'gone', because the original Hereford is still in the game in Situations. All they have to do is re-enable it, and add some settings to the Multiplayer settings menu so the original content and settings are an option to choose from. UBI should jump at the opportunity to increase their player base that way, instead of alienating their own customers. I would buy another Year Pass if they did all these things.

I guess UBI thinks they can do without our money.