Acorns not working on PC

Hi,

I'm having an issue with acorns on Trials Fusion PC. I can't buy any from any menu. I select the pack and nothing happens. I also don't recieve any from tournaments when I know I should have.

I emailed support about this maybe 3 weeks ago but haven't recieved any response. Any help would be appreciated.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    nearlyFried: Hey there and thank you for posting about this here! I did check out your support ticket and I saw that you recently had a live chat with our support! Are you still having this issue at this time?

Having the same issue on trials rising for xbox they keep telling to reset and reboot and empty my cache none of these things are working been about a week and it's a damn shame since I've been an avid player since HD. Either want my money for the acorns which did come out of my bank account or want my damn acorns FIX IT PLEASE

Acorns not received for almost 2 weeks

I am in the same situation, I purchased the acorns on 21st May and raised the issue that same day, I have since had several web chats with ubi staff and not one of them are able to give me any reason why, no time scale to it being fixed and not a single reply from the team that it has been escalated to.

Very disappointing as my son keeps checking several times a day as he wants to purchase items that have a limited time on offer.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    The_Sultan_: Hello! Sorry for the delay in getting to this thread! I did see that you had a ticket here ( 11765582 ) and that you did receive acorns before the ticket was closed. Are you still having this issue at this time?

Same!! On XBOX

Same bros! Microsoft refunded my 24.99 but since ive tried a 13.99 amd 4.99. Both have taken the money and acorns STILL not comin over. Wont talk to me about it for another 24 hrs now, which is bogus BS! Just give me the damn acorns!! Aggravating to say the least

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by ZDUBSKY Go to original post
    Same bros! Microsoft refunded my 24.99 but since ive tried a 13.99 amd 4.99. Both have taken the money and acorns STILL not comin over. Wont talk to me about it for another 24 hrs now, which is bogus BS! Just give me the damn acorns!! Aggravating to say the least
    Hey ZDUBSKY,

Sorry to hear you haven't received yours. Please can you create a support ticket / live chat for this here and provide images of your purchase / receipt so we can get it looked into and sent to our game team to see if we can get them added manually for you if they still haven't came through.