Not getting daily login

I was told to go to Sam for my daily login and I haven't gotten anything yet. Am trying to get the rewards for assassin's Creed Odyssey. My platform is PlayStation 4 and I have the app on Android (Samsung Galaxy s10+)

Same here. Huawei p smart 2019. Sam is not available.

Sam daily login doesn't work properly

I have also an issue with obtaining the sam axe from daily login to the ubisoft club app on my samsung Galaxy s8+ even though i waited the 12 hours since last starting the game and logging into the sam daily login.

Im not getting my daily reward

Im mot getting my daily reward in rainbow six sige. I have sam on my Motorola z3 play mobile device.

Same here, app installed on Razer phone and gamę on PS4

not getting daily login

I have a stylo 5 brand new and not getting login this is frustrating bc I want my reward that's only reason I got the dang app

Sam is not available after latest update. Sony c3 and another Sony.

Originally Posted by BostonBoy508 Go to original post
    I was told to go to Sam for my daily login and I haven't gotten anything yet. Am trying to get the rewards for assassin's Creed Odyssey. My platform is PlayStation 4 and I have the app on Android (Samsung Galaxy s10+)
    Same here playing division 2 and im not receiving anything

I was told to go to Sam for my daily login and I haven't gotten anything yet. Am trying to get the rewards for assassin's Creed Odyssey. My platform is PlayStation 4 and I have the app on Android (Samsung Galaxy s10)

Same. Division 2 on Stadia. Using Pixel 3 XL. No daily login notifications since day one.....