Didn't receive the Exotic Coyote's mask after reaching level 35 (season)

Yesterday i reached to level 35 but when i checked my inventory(mask) and i didn't see the coyote's mask which is suppose to be in it , please help me devs
    i don't have it for some reason not in my stash or inventory or is it a exotic material drop??? yesterday i contacted to the ubisoft support and the agent uploaded my issue.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

We are looking into issues with the season rewards.

Thanks for your patience.

I have faced the same problem as well we are patiently waiting

Yeah I'm lvl 40 and have not received the mask or anything either...
    PSN. Gman_sniper

Good news! Now everybody has to grind it out again as the weekly reset put us all to level 1...

Never received my coyote mask at level 35

I was just reading up on the coyote exotic mask and realized i am now around season level. 70 and i never received my exotic mask at level 35. Can u helpme ubisoft devs>>>>

I am on level 100 and didnt receive the mask. This issue was first reported in March 2020 and its November now. When will this be fixed ?

Hi, When will this issue be fixed ?

Season 1 is over and was only from season 1's track to get a free one.. You woulnd't get it in season 2 or season 3. Its in the target loot pool. Farm Target Loot Masks to get one or kill Coyote.

I got mine on a stronghold mission today.

Ubi-Borealis's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there guys!

Dragonmaster083 - Thanks for sharing this. The Coyote Mask was only unlockable at level 35 as part of the season 1 pass. It's now available as a drop in-game. This thread has some more information on attaining the coyote mask as a drop. Good luck!