they suspened me too. i wanna know where my 15 is that cleared and all a sudden didnt clear a hour later. RED FLAGS

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello again everyone, and I am very sorry for my late reply in getting back to this thread. If you have waited 7-10 business days and have not received a refund for your suspended Ubisoft+ Subscription, please create a support ticket here. From there, one of our Store agents can look further into this with you.

If you have any difficulties creating a case, please try creating it with our site here. There should also be an option to create a case if you do not have access to your Ubisoft account. I sincerely apologize for any trouble caused when subscribing to Ubisoft+. If you have not already, please also check out our site here regarding suspended Subscriptions.

Hi ubisoft please help me I just bought the ubisoft plus and I was busy installing ac Valhalla when all of a sudden it said that the subscription was suspended although I just paid for it?
    reference number:1019301165

and when I try to use the live chat support it keeps saying that it is unavailable please help me

ubi-smash's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    garlicman100: Hey there and welcome to the forums! I looked over your account, and I can confirm that the case you created has been forwarded to the correct department, and our support team will contact you as soon as possible. In the meantime, we appreciate your patience and understanding.

Hi my problem in ghostrecon brakepoin is my carecter was deleted story was made 75% and now is 0% the problem is on your end it was a problem in login once it was loget in everything was deleted please save this problem

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey there, animalhell! I checked on your ticket submitted on June 27, and it looks like they are waiting for you to verify your account through email. Please take a look at that when convenient, so that they can investigate this further for you!

I have the same Issue, My self and 2 friends have been playing Splinter Cell BlackList for months now and since Ubisoft Connect updated, it stopped us from connecting to online services.
    I found a thread that said it is our CD Key from Steam, so I purchased a new Splinter Cell Blacklist from Ubisoft directly, installed it and Online Services still arent available.
    When trying to submit this to Ubisoft, the Chat option is never available, there is no, message option, and no call centre either. This is funny because I saw a demo for the new Splinter Cell XD Defiance and it says - "Guys - we want to hear from you how we can make this game amazing" - I would like them to say, please make support better, give us the ability to fix stuff.

Ubisoft, please help fix Splinter Cell Black list server connection issues, I've wasted enough time and money, I'm really getting over Ubisoft games.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the update on this, jasondeehan.

If you haven't already, you can also reach out to us through our social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter.

Cant log into my account.

Hello there, i cant log into my account as i've deleted google authentificator before disabling the 2 factor authentification. And i cant get into chat with the support due to the chat being not available.

UbiKoreanBBQ's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Heya, TheWolffplays! Sorry to hear you've been unable to contact Support through the portal. You can also reach out to our teams via social media:

Support Twitter
    Support Facebook