i am also having problems with live chat. i wanted to report some players for harassment so i went to the support page and selected all the options and gave the details with a bunch of screenshots and a video link. then when i tried to go to the live chat, it just said the live chat was unavailable and to try some other support method. but there wasn't any other support method there and icould'nt even submit my report without the live chat. all that tine wasted and i still couldn't report.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey S4LtY_THAN0S, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear about the issue you ran into there.

So in terms of live-chat working times, you can find more information here, however yes - it is not available at all times and you might run into difficulty with getting through to us with such request due to limited availability. Nevertheless, as an alternative, you can get through to us via one of the channels below too:

1. Facebook
    2. Twitter

Additionally, depending on which particular game are you referring to, to make things easier, you're also able to use the in-game report functionality, if needed .

Should you have any questions, let us know!

how can this be a popular company

i recently bought the season pass for assasins creed valhalla and i have not recieved all the items for some reason so i contacted them via email to see if there was a special way to redeem the bear axe for example.about 12 hours later they email me telling me i need to verify my account. i thought, y didnt they make me verify it before i put in a ticket so i verify etc and then they get back to me about 24 hours later to tell me to show proof of my purchase and u cant reply to the email so all this bs couldve been done if they were intellegent enough to make me provide all this before i wait 3 days for a reply. i honestly will ask for advice from ps store. dont know y i wasted my time. this is such a pathetic comapny that its actually funny.

Hello

I just bought ac unity a few days ago to play with my friends and i cannot join their session(they cant join mine either).
    I finished the game(killed germain)and my friend finished it too.We are friends on Uplay and when i press invite friends it shows me that i sent him an invite but when he tries to accept he gets a message:You couldnt`t join the session.Please try again later.

Same if he invites me.Can someone please help me?

Edit:we`re both on the same platform(ik the game is not cross platform)

I tried to chat with the ubisoft employees on the chat and I had to cancel bcuz my mum asked me to do smth(i was the next in line).
    Now when i tried to chat again it says:

* Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method.

Did i just get banned for cancelling?

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by karloisgod Go to original post
    i recently bought the season pass for assasins creed valhalla and i have not recieved all the items for some reason so i contacted them via email to see if there was a special way to redeem the bear axe for example.about 12 hours later they email me telling me i need to verify my account. i thought, y didnt they make me verify it before i put in a ticket so i verify etc and then they get back to me about 24 hours later to tell me to show proof of my purchase and u cant reply to the email so all this bs couldve been done if they were intellegent enough to make me provide all this before i wait 3 days for a reply. i honestly will ask for advice from ps store. dont know y i wasted my time. this is such a pathetic comapny that its actually funny.
    Hey karloisgod,

I'm sorry to hear you never received all your items from the Season Pass. You can't reply directly to the email but you should be able to reply to your support ticket through the website here after you sign in and locate your support ticket.

Originally Posted by FilipSefuLaBani Go to original post
    I just bought ac unity a few days ago to play with my friends and i cannot join their session(they cant join mine either).
    I finished the game(killed germain)and my friend finished it too.We are friends on Uplay and when i press invite friends it shows me that i sent him an invite but when he tries to accept he gets a message:You couldnt`t join the session.Please try again later.

Same if he invites me.Can someone please help me?

Edit:we`re both on the same platform(ik the game is not cross platform)

I tried to chat with the ubisoft employees on the chat and I had to cancel bcuz my mum asked me to do smth(i was the next in line).
    Now when i tried to chat again it says:

* Chat is currently unavailable. Please choose another support method.

Did i just get banned for cancelling?

Hey FilipSefuLaBani,

You won't have been banned from live chat, no. It would probably just be closed by the time you contacted back as it isn't 24 hour support.

I would advise both you and your friend to go through all of the steps found here.

Please note, we have forums dedicated for Assassin's Creed support here so feel free to start your own thread about the issue there if you still need support. Make sure to include what troubleshooting you have already tried if you do need to create one.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234