Originally Posted by EntombedRevenge Go to original post
    I bought Assassin's Creed® Valhalla Gold edition and my card wasn't working and I got transaction failed three times. On the fourth attempt I added money to my Ubisoft wallet for the amount of the game ($146.89) which went through and I purchased the game that way. The day after I noticed on my bank account I had been charged for the game 4 times totaling $587.56. I am requesting a refund for 3 copies so a refund of $440.67. Also this happened 3 days ago and its a lot of money would someone from support please respond, this is pretty ridiculous.
    wow, for real? holy ****!

Order number: 109349488

I've tried getting in contact via web tickets, live chat is never available, and nobody replys to my Facebook posts or messages, so I'm posting this here aswell as other places until I get an answer.

I pre ordered AC valhalla back in April, as far as I was aware the game was released on the 10/11/2020 so 13 days ago now, I am still awaiting delivery of my game, Ive received no correspondence from ubisoft to say there is a delay or anything it just says under my order pending delivery, this was a birthday present for a family member so I've had to buy the game twice so he had it on the day. Could someone please give me an update with the whereabouts or refund me like Ive been trying to get through to do

Digital purchases on website DO NOT SHOW UP ON YOUR UBISOFT CONNECT (PC)

Yesterday I went to go buy Watchdogs: Legion on the Ubisoft store website and from there I downloaded the Ubisoft connect as it was recommended for me to play on my pc. Little know later I have found out that the game doesn't show up within your Uplay connect. I have contacted them via live chat yesterday and was told to wait 3-4 hours but it still did not show up the next morning. If you guys are newcomers install the Uplay connect FIRST then buy your game within the Uplay connect because this issue I have is absolutely annoying and they aren't doing a single thing to help me through this process.

UbiKobold's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello everyone, and thank you for your patience! In regards to a failed payment, resulting in a suspension on your Ubisoft+ Subscription. You should be refunded within 7-10 business days. To try and resolve this, please update your payment information and details in addition to checking out our site here.

EntombedRevenge: I can see one transaction for Assassin's Creed Valhalla, and I apologize for any trouble caused by these other purchases. Since they do not show, you should be refunded within 7-10 days from the purchase date. However, if you have not received a refund after that time, please create a support ticket here.

IHaRrYI1992: I am very sorry that you have experienced a delay in receiving your Order for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Would you be able to provide your Ticket number from contacting Support? I would like to make sure it has been sent to the appropriate team.

YaeeJ: After reveiwing your account it looks like you received your copy of Watch Dogs: Legion! These Orders can sometimes take up to 24 hours before showing up on an account. However, I am sorry for the delay and any trouble it may have caused in the meantime.

Safe to say dont buy anything from ubisoft, customer service is none existent , and they prefer too take money from you that they aren't entitled too
     1 people found this helpful

this is a complete lie, you placed 12.99 on hold on november 13th and i STILL don't have my money back.

3 weeks ago you told me i would be getting my refund for valhalla in 5-7 days, the initial request was made over a month ago, i want my money back! absolute joke

Ubi-Viral's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Chlxe Go to original post
    this is a complete lie, you placed 12.99 on hold on november 13th and i STILL don't have my money back.
    Hey! I am really sorry to hear that you have not received your money back. If you have a case number could you provide that please?

Originally Posted by caganozturk1 Go to original post
    3 weeks ago you told me i would be getting my refund for valhalla in 5-7 days, the initial request was made over a month ago, i want my money back! absolute joke
    I am sorry to hear of the delay with your refund. What is your case number and we will look into this further for you?

Hello, I'm having the same problem. Tried multiple times to purchase Anno 2070, they all failed and my credit card got charged multiple times as well. The live chat seem to never be available and the support ticket response was generic and not helpful at all.

The game is still in my cart, sometimes it disappears and I had to add it again and again.

This happened just a couple of days ago when I was trying to buy Anno 1800. I was finally able to purchase it (by chance it seemed like) during one of the many tries. But my cards also had multiple pending charges.

It is really a very frustrating experience, we are only trying to pay. Could you let us know what is going on with the payment system (it's clearly not working well) and how can this be solved? Should I just avoid purchasing from Ubisoft store in the future?

And can someone help me cancel all the charges from the failed attempts? Thank you very much.

how does any one get hold of you for answers. i keep trying as i no longer have the email i started wih all i wont to do is change it so i can reset my password..