dragonmicky1's Avatar Member

Dragonmicky1 tracks and skill games

Hey hey hey!!!

Back in the game! I just released a new skill game : Jiaocheng Tower

First person skill game plateforming, run and jump the higher you can. Classic tower climbing as I used to do in the past

Video will come asap

Enjoy!

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    That sounds like a lot of fun, dragonmicky1! Looking forward to the video, thanks for sharing your creations with the Community!

Here is the video link of the full track!

If there is someone who grind it and pass over here; I'm always open minded to feedbacks

hi old friend, cool to see that you are back, the quality is still very high as expected and you can immediately feel the unique atmosphere and professional design ... I'm happy to see what will come 😊 ... cool tower thing ... welcome back .... ✌

I'm not really into first person games but Dang! that is impressive!
    How long did it take to make this?

really nice skill game. the animations on the mantling and sliding make it feel really polished. the environment reminds me a lot of uncharted. i'm sorry that i cheated, but the temptation to look for exploits in these types of skill games is very strong for me.

@Izez : Hey hey Izez! I've got to say the same, Im not too much into social media (except for self promoting ) but I was really glad to see you back... Top high quality mixed with a little bit of madness

@madmotoman : I don't count man! Too much... To be fair I'm working on this kind of logic since trials evolution...

@mjorts : Uncharted you got me!! Definitely the 1st inspiration for this track... Cheated??? mmmmmhh need to check the leaderboard !

That's something different !
    Kinda neat - great job !