BS PALADIN's Avatar Senior Member
    My site has gotten the chance to ask the Assassins Creed Brotherhood developers some questions. But we want your input to help us ask the right questions. So if you have something you want to ask them about the game head over to Play2Compete and post your question.

My site has gotten the chance to ask the Assassins Creed Brotherhood developers some questions. But we want your input to help us ask the right questions. So if you have something you want to ask them about the game head over to Play2Compete and post your question.

Ru1986's Avatar Senior Member
    Good idea will do thanks.

Yeah... I've got a question you can ask on my behalf.

Who's half brained dim-witted idea was it to make the combat aspect even easier than in AC2? I've played the game through at least 6 times and have yet to die from combat. Now you're adding a mini-glider to break Ezio's fall... tell me, is there ANY way to possibly die on this game?

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the idea behind this is for him to get more traffic onto his forum. I always have a cynical outlook on these things though lol

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
    I think the idea behind this is for him to get more traffic onto his forum. I always have a cynical outlook on these things though lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course it is to get more traffic to my site. But the Q&A is legit. We've just posted a HAWX 2 Q&A done in the exact same way. You ask the questions and we send them on.

My point was to highlight the idea that the Devs are idiots... I'm not questioning the idea of him wanting more people on his forum. I would do it myself, but it's not like me to register on pointless gaming forums and then spend all day posting on them...

I'd rather not sign up to a forum I'm only going to visit once to ask a question that in all likelyhood won't get answered.

Now, If' you're willing to take questions from this forum and ask them then link to the interview once it's done I'm more than willing to supply some questions.

Or is that not how it works?

I dont mind tbh. If people are gona join my site i rather they did it because they want to. Anyway post your questions here if you want and we'll pick the best ones.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PALADIN_BS:
    I dont mind tbh. If people are gona join my site i rather they did it because they want to. Anyway post your questions here if you want and we'll pick the best ones. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool, you're a reasonable chap

Here's a few to start with, I'll add more when I think of them...

Q1: Is there going to be a Notiriety System in AC:B, if so what improvements and changes have been made?

Q2: How did the developers manage to get round the customizations issues they were having with the Memory/Mission replay system in ACII?

Q3: With the completionists in mind, what has been added to the game world that will encourage the user to roam and explore? Are there more feathers and chests or are we going to see something completely new?

Q4: With the return of Tombs in AC:B, can you give us any clues as to what rewards and encentives there will be within the Tombs and will they be more challenging?

That's all I have for now. Is there a deadline for submitting questions?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►