silentHunter5 not work WIN10

I had to install it again but on win10 I can't play I asked for help in support so far nothing, I'm disappointed with ubosoft

Joćo Peralta
     2 people found this helpful

im in the same boat ......i run the game off steam and all the games try to look for updates and then i get a message sever not working ?????

Same here. Is there a phone number to call support team in person?

Same here

Installed via TEAM
    When launched the game first search for updates ... fails, saying the UBISOFT server cannot be found ... and QUIT !!!
    Impossible to set a "DO NOT UPDATE, PLAY OFFLINE"

Paid for a game locked fromm the inside
     1 people found this helpful

Im the exact same guys. I got it off steam said server npt found etc. I refunded the game off steam. then rebought on uplay and the game loads up this cinematic with no sound and then crashes after the cinematic is finished.

to say the least im quite annoyed with ubisoft for this.

Create a support case ID

Hey everybody, I created a support case ID including screen shots of all of this, you should all do that too. It's very possible that UBISOFT has no idea their support server for this (decently old) game is down. There are probably not many people that play it. Please go here and create a support case including screen shots of the issue. https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/Cases/

Ubi-Mark.'s Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hello there,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to start your game.

Can you please try the troubleshooting steps listed in this article?

Additionally, can you please disable fullscreen optimization? This option will allow you to play the game of the previous generation on Windows 10.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know.

uzy's Avatar Junior Member
    Thank you UBI-Mark. reading and trying the article did work after the troubleshoot program popped up. so the game is running now. BUT after the intro and loading screen the sound cuts and doesn't come bakc for me. Do you have any idea on how to fix that?
    I have been having a NO sound problem with several games and on no one has been able to help me with the others. I hope a platform as large as UBISOFT can help me at least with SH5.

I have found the solution.

The problem is if you have changed the scaling of the windows display.
    You must discount on 100% before launching the game.

For me it works like that