Another score/achievement bug

I've got plenty of stars on Unlimited songs from previous JD games. Sometimes when I play a song again in JD 2020, it may say I got a new record, even if I got fever stars than I had. This could be something like "a new record for playing the song in JD 2020", but nothing on screen indicates that.

This is similar to the bug I described in https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...ll-Stars-songs . Is there a pattern here? Are the scores stored in multiple places, so that what's shown on the screen is a record from elsewhere or a total record across all games and modes, but then what's calculated in the game uses score lists stored only in the game, not synchronised with the global list?

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    hcholm69: Hey there! Are you able to try these PS4 troubleshooting steps here?

I won't bother with that. This is not a problem for me now, it's more a tip for you. There seems to be a couple of bugs in the scoring system. They may be related or not. I think you should be able to test and maybe replicate this yourself.