BGE 2 and No man sky and star citizen

Hello everyone,
    SO I AM REALLY looking forward to this game. But my question is , i hope they are aware of the failure of No man sky,..from false advertisment to giving false expectation to consumers and the ultimate repetitivity nature of the game. Not even gonna mention the end of the galaxy trip..O hope they dont make same mistake. And the ambition is as big as star citizen (the world of BGE 2 is more appealing to me) , and most knows how long that game have been in developmemt and still far from being done. I want this game done well but i also dont want it to be too long in development..maybe 2019 release?

Ideas:
    -HUD, please make it optimized to be played with least amount of HUD because to me HUD is immertion breaker to me. Next gens needs to move away from HUDs. openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ routerlogin.uno/
    -fully voice acted conversations. Muted convo and having to read lomg dialog is tidius now adays, its in mmorpgs .
    -Positions options:seat , lay down, slip etc etc for immersive role plays.
    - food and drink : impacting gameplay, necessity etc
    -in game meaningful minigames, THERE IS NOTHING MORE PIRATY THAN GAMBLING AND HAVING FUN WITH UR REWARD.
    - TREASURE SEARCH . Pirate stuff you know.
    Etc
    I WILL GET COLLECTOR EDITION for this game, just dnt disappoint please

That all sounds great. Only place I would disagree is for Food and Drink to be a necessity. Any "hungry" "thirsty" mechanic tends to be tedious, and better suited for a survival type game.