🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

Testing grounds, Highlander! WTF

You have just screwed him in the live servers!.
    Wtf is going on on the testing grounds top heavy doing 28 dmg follow up heavy is 24 and a unlockable heavy doing 31. Lights are weaker OS lights are weaker
    It's a Scottish claymore 2 handed sword. It Weighs a good bit.
    COMPLETE JOKE

Dude I have a rep 70 Highlander and I don't even bother anymore.... I select him to play bard music with the new emotes on the sidelines watching other people fight.

Same but not the rep 70 part. It's still total BS though

Originally Posted by FuncK_D Go to original post
    Dude I have a rep 70 Highlander and I don't even bother anymore.... I select him to play bard music with the new emotes on the sidelines watching other people fight.
    I hope ubisoft bans you.

Originally Posted by Dontneedskill Go to original post
    I hope ubisoft bans you.
    Half the fun of For Honor is it being a meme, don't ban people for memeing, I had a four man band the last time I played, it was pretty great.

Originally Posted by papa_joseph1 Go to original post
    Half the fun of For Honor is it being a meme, don't ban people for memeing, I had a four man band the last time I played, it was pretty great.
    No its griefing. You probably dont have to worry though because ubisofts panders to shut posting memes.

Edit: if ubisoft had any self respect they would actually follow through and reinforce their own rules.

Originally Posted by Dontneedskill Go to original post
    No its griefing. You probably dont have to worry though because ubisofts panders to shut posting memes.

Edit: if ubisoft had any self respect they would actually follow through and reinforce their own rules.
    It's not griefing it's called having a party. Were in the season of peace so why not whip out your big horn and blow some tunes out

Originally Posted by jmac70 Go to original post
    It's not griefing it's called having a party. Were in the season of peace so why not whip out your big horn and blow some tunes out
    It is griefing though. One of the bullet points under the griefing option is 'purposely playing poorly' which you are doing by watching from the sidelines playing your instrument.

Also, how is this the 'season of peace' when the faction war is still going?

I will agree HL is probably one of the few heros that were negatively effected by the changes. But to be fair he was already pretty poor. His design is really bad. And It wasn't particularly balanced to let him have multiple mix ups that always netted 40 damage. Hopefully him and Shinobi are the two aimed to be majorly reworked after centurion's is out.

I wouldnt hold my breath on that,they dont care or give a flying rats ***.They are more worried about their 2 button spam ***** characters