Pk buff ideas collection

I think it would be easier to gather this in one place, as one of the more ignored and weakest heroes, she needs the attention she can get. I think these are some of the generally more common ideas, but feel free to expand it. Including literally anything would help a lot.

1. Unblockable heavy finisher (top or all).
    2. Multidirection dagger cancel.
    3. New chain restarters (dagger cancel, deep gouge and/or dodge attacks).
    4. Faster dodge attacks (or less GB vulnerability and more iframes).
    5. Deep gouge on zone second hit.
    6. 25 damage on all heavy openers.
    7. Special bleed property
    a: bigger block damage
    b: selfheal
    c: bonus damage (or bonus bleed damage)
    d: stamina regen
    e: special move on bleeding targets
    f: unblockable heavies on bleeding targets
    8. Zero recovery on dodge softfeints
    9. Recovery cancel dodges
    10. Softfeintable dodge attacks (dodge out, dagger cancel and/or guardbreak)
    11. Three part chains with all 27 chain options.
    12. Some kind of bash.
    13. Removal of the zone's second part.
     1 people found this helpful

She needs something unique cuz she is very weak right now. Unblock top heavy finisher is good to GB some PP but she needs even more. I would like to have a good deflect like Valk or Glad maybe 2 diferent like orochi. What she has now is a joke. Some good dodge attack like Orochi or Tiandi. You cant gb and is undogeable.Add cool animations to that of course. Another idea bleeding target no HA. Works like OOS with Jorge or any other hero. Pressure and something unique . Not sure if thats op or not but she needs something really good in return to her low health reflex guard all things she dont have and the worst of all her range. Theres no point in give her 3-4 more dmg on some attacks when theres other heroes that are throwing pp from a ledge or fire with full health and shield. Heroes with more health more range better feats even if its same dmg and same speed atack. Wheres the balance on that? Think in the last 2 events. Play against the same characters all time. Warlod Raider or LB to throw you to the water or now the fire. Dont get me wrong i love that mechanic but i dont get why those deserves such things and others dont when theres no bash undogeable atacks or anything here. Shugoki can get a tripe kill with 1 heavy kensei can push you to the spikes on the map with 1 light insta kill. She dont have that kind of stun on hits. Just saying in my opinion that is not only change some numbers or give her a unblock symbol to 1 attack. No HA on bleed adds something to 4vs4 at least.

Hold full guard for 2 3s change her stance. You see her seath her dager and goes only sword with access to a new moveset u can do that anytime you want. She adapts to different situations on battle and that stance is better to clean minions thanks to more range and powerful attacks. She can get some unblock attacks thanks to that stance. Its only to give her a few new chains and new punish animations. On duel this gives the chance to swipe stances and attack with some new mix ups maybe on round 5 and get a bad read from the opponet. That kind of buff is what she needs. Viable thanks to her moveset not thanks to some op numbers on stats.

-On reg stance zone only part 1 sword stance zone only part 2 unblock. Forward heavy something like Centurion running attack.
    -No HA on bleeding target even if she alredy swipe stance
    -You can change stance on suscesfull GB if you stab only 2 times. So light light light or light light heavy on GB to seath dager and break on sword stance.
    -Static guard on sword stance.
    -Deflect from sword stance and you are back to regular stance with both weapons. For this her deflect animation already fits very well

She is short and skiny she should be very skilled to sneak and complete missions like in the story. Doesnt matter if she gets new stance and some new features on her regular since you wont fight the two stances at the same time so that makes her kind of unique since heroes like Higlander still uses same weapon but not op just need to know what stance you are fighting.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I think it would be easier to gather this in one place, as one of the more ignored and weakest heroes, she needs the attention she can get. I think these are some of the generally more common ideas, but feel free to expand it. Including literally anything would help a lot.

1. Unblockable heavy finisher (top or all).
    2. Multidirection dagger cancel.
    3. New chain restarters (dagger cancel, deep gouge and/or dodge attacks).
    4. Faster dodge attacks (or less GB vulnerability and more iframes).
    5. Deep gouge on zone second hit.
    6. 25 damage on all heavy openers.
    7. Special bleed property
    a: bigger block damage
    b: selfheal
    c: bonus damage (or bonus bleed damage)
    d: stamina regen
    e: special move on bleeding targets
    f: unblockable heavies on bleeding targets
    8. Zero recovery on dodge softfeints
    9. Recovery cancel dodges
    10. Softfeintable dodge attacks (dodge out, dagger cancel and/or guardbreak)
    11. Three part chains with all 27 chain options.
    12. Some kind of bash.
    13. Removal of the zone's second part.
    Well goat, you covered most things that she needs including the ones I would like to see like the unblockable and stamina regen.
    But yeah anything new and creative is welcome.

Please devs we need this or at least some of this ideas implemented.

Interesting wolfocesozu, I never tought a second stance for her before .

Originally Posted by wolfocezosu Go to original post
    Hold full guard for 2 3s change her stance. You see her seath her dager and goes only sword with access to a new moveset u can do that anytime you want. She adapts to different situations on battle and that stance is better to clean minions thanks to more range and powerful attacks. She can get some unblock attacks thanks to that stance. Its only to give her a few new chains and new punish animations. On duel this gives the chance to swipe stances and attack with some new mix ups maybe on round 5 and get a bad read from the opponet. That kind of buff is what she needs. Viable thanks to her moveset not thanks to some op numbers on stats.

-On reg stance zone only part 1 sword stance zone only part 2 unblock. Forward heavy something like Centurion running attack.
    -No HA on bleeding target even if she alredy swipe stance
    -You can change stance on suscesfull GB if you stab only 2 times. So light light light or light light heavy on GB to seath dager and break on sword stance.
    -Static guard on sword stance.
    -Deflect from sword stance and you are back to regular stance with both weapons. For this her deflect animation already fits very well

She is short and skiny she should be very skilled to sneak and complete missions like in the story. Doesnt matter if she gets new stance and some new features on her regular since you wont fight the two stances at the same time so that makes her kind of unique since heroes like Higlander still uses same weapon but not op just need to know what stance you are fighting.
    I find this concept interesting. I though about something similar, something shaolin got át the end. It is very naive however, to think they will pull off anything on this level. Just look at what they did to centurion.

I would expand my list: she would deserve a dedicated heavy parry punish move. Maybe about 3 direct and 15 bleed damage to immedietely get back the momentum after a succesful read. And all the other assassins get far higher punishes on a heavy parry, at the very least 20 damage, she is the only one who gets only 15.

Choosable direction for the forward dodge heavy would also be nice. It should not be so easy to punish. Shaman has it too, so I don't think it is too much to ask for.

It is more of an overall change than a direct buff (one which also heavily affects nobushi and shaman), but stop the ******g feats completely disabling bleed-based offense! Remove thick blood, forget that disgrace of a feat ever existed! And for God's sake, stop healing feats cleansing all bleed and giving back two HP bars. How can we kill a Lawbringer with second wind? We need 5 good reads against every bad ones.

So, make removing any bleed impossible. If you were hit by it, it is your fault.

PS: I ran into a berserker who was salty he lost and said bleed should not be able to kill. It is surprising some noobs still find bleed op.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    It is more of an overall change than a direct buff (one which also heavily affects nobushi and shaman), but stop the ******g feats completely disabling bleed-based offense! Remove thick blood, forget that disgrace of a feat ever existed! And for God's sake, stop healing feats cleansing all bleed and giving back two HP bars. How can we kill a Lawbringer with second wind? We need 5 good reads against every bad ones.

So, make removing any bleed impossible. If you were hit by it, it is your fault.

PS: I ran into a berserker who was salty he lost and said bleed should not be able to kill. It is surprising some noobs still find bleed op.
    Those noobs are defeating themselves with bleeding anxiety. Bleeding is in fact underpowered and detrimental for pk in this moment. Give me instant damage any day over bleeding.

Also Those Wardens with thick blood and second wind are very difficult to kill with such a limited kit and our unique hability being nulified. Ridiculous.

Originally Posted by PapillonFlota Go to original post
    Those noobs are defeating themselves with bleeding anxiety. Bleeding is in fact underpowered and detrimental for pk in this moment. Give me instant damage any day over bleeding.

Also Those Wardens with thick blood and second wind are very difficult to kill with such a limited kit and our unique hability being nulified. Ridiculous.
    I usually run from them. No reason to attack them at all, they are the best duelists by default, with these odds, they are unkillable. If second wind is okay, than an anti bash feat would be too.