The reason for SSE 4.2 really sucks - Ubisoft Abandons paying customers

SO Ubisoft implemented Denuvo that needs sse 4.2.. this is a system to stop people from running cracked versions of the game..

So all of us Phemon CPU players that paid for the game get shafted because our CPU's are unsupported and rather than tell us they remain silent like is not their problem or better still find away to stop this with out punishing paying customers. I am so disapointed right now i paid premium dollars for the ultimate version of the game played since beta never cheated and this may as well be a permanent band (THATS HOW THIS FEELS) and the cheaters can buy the game for $3 dollars and play. Yet us who have done nothing wrong get punished and the cheats get rewarded with a massive discount.

WTH is wrong with this picture IS THIS FAIR UBISOFT REALLY.. Please comment i dare you to justify shafting loyal players they paid for your game and we dont even get to play the last part of the dlc WE PAID FOR

leave a comment if you have a phemon CPU and were playing before 12th Feb. (keep the comments civil please)
     11 people found this helpful

I was playing and now no longer.

I agree that I feel like I've been banned for no reason. My game ran beautifully on almost maxed out settings.
     3 people found this helpful

No Ubisoft

The last patch on TD2 I understand and I am not surprised, but their support approach is what made me uninstall Ubisoft.not only lied !!! But they still had the nerve to waste time on users with the same problem, although they did not know anything at all. They robbed us and we're begging them to do something about it!! NO !!! Boycot UBI !!!!!Google transl .

Same 1100T 6 core checking in. Played the heck out of div 1 and 400 hours in 2 and can no longer play due to this issue. Looks like we are not going to get an answer for this from support. Maybe we all get on twitch during the state of the game and spam some chat to see if we can get hammish and yanek to do something.
     2 people found this helpful

same here with a 1055T, ~500 hrs here and now i got a lead paperweight for a game, welp back to TD1.....

All ubisoft cares about is $$$ they won't fix bugs and glitches so more people are no longer playing so they drop the price a lot to try to get more $$$ and on top of that the year one pass wasn't good for a whole year just so they can charge another $30 on top of a game that is already way overpriced if you want to play the complete game and then they'r so called support is absolutely worthless and ignorant.
     2 people found this helpful

I had the same experience with another UbiSoft game and they won't do anything about it. Support will answer that your system isn't able to run the game, whether or not it was working fine before any update. This is the result of game as service where they change anything they want, regardless if customers are not able to use their product anymore. I do miss those days where you simply got a CD/DVD that contained working games without having to apply X amount of patches afterwards. And 20 years later you can still install and play them.

When did this happen???
     1 people found this helpful

Title update 7 they changed the requirements for SSE4.2 and changed the system requirements on their threads. So yeh pretty crappy.this should of been a requirement from day one and then i would not have paid 80 bucks. So instead a year later and a hey we got your money and buy a new system.

Originally Posted by Dugragon Go to original post
    Title update 7 they changed the requirements for SSE4.2 and changed the system requirements on their threads. So yeh pretty crappy.this should of been a requirement from day one and then i would not have paid 80 bucks. So instead a year later and a hey we got your money and buy a new system.
    I am interested in what requirements were before TU7, because as far as i can remember it always asked for FX-6300 or FX-6350 as minimum AMD cpu.
     1 people found this helpful