Having duplicates in guaranteed alpha packs is just disgusting

Little suggestion to the developers in the future: If they want to make battle pass more appealing to the community, the alpha packs offered should be safe from potential duplicates. There is nothing worse than missing the majority of legendaries only to get the same duplicates in the rare offered alpha packs.

2 people found this helpful

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Agree. I just bought Y5 pass, got a duplicate epic. Shouldn't be a thing when I pay 25$

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for sharing Kai and Astor! I've made note previously to the team that players disliked getting duplicates, especially from Alpha Packs in the Battle Pass.

Just opened my season pass packs and had 2 duplicates, bit sucky seeing as we had to spend money to get these

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    i agree this "compensation" packs SHOULD NOT be duplicates , its a disrespect to whover UBI is trying to compensate , makes no sense.

packs that come from merely playing have them and we have to live with it , its ok , but when we pay real money , either its a battle pass or this special situation in wich it was suposed to be a compensation having duplicates is a straight up lack of respect for the customer.

I'm just shocked y'all think they'll change this.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Gravemind01 Go to original post
    I'm just shocked y'all think they'll change this.
    We dont expect any change unfortunately , but its still a steal so we complain, that is all.

I accept that most people will disagree with me, but i like getting duplicates. Gives me more credits to buy the seasonal skins and I don't really like any of the alpha pack content.

I was never going to waste money on the battle pass but this is a cheap and soulless feature to have in a paid battlepass lol

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Would definitely agree here. The Season Pass isn't worth the money as-is...so to have gotten duplicates (which I did), is quite disappointing.