DEADPH1SH's Avatar Member

Play Testing

Hey everyone, with play testing just released I thought it would be awesome to start a new thread so people can share their creations with the community before uploading it to track central.

All Play test requests welcome!

Also be sure to post what platform you are playing on, as cross platform testing is not available at the time.

Feel free to add me on Xbox: DEADPH1SH

Good idea.

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Great idea! Thank you for starting this thread so that creators can utilize this to their advantage, DEADPH1SH!

i would be happy to playtest for people on pc. mrjorts on uplay.

Wish I saw that 18 hours ago...

Frozen is really fun moto man. Hoping someone beats me soon so I can get back on it. Assuming you are editing on PC?

Thanks buddy! Yes, I'm on PC.
    Funny, I did runs under 1:20 during testing but can't seem to now that it's official.
    Someone medaled it on the Donkey.

So how does this Play Testing work?
    I've got a skill game close to finish but have never made one before so don't really know how it will work once shared.
    There are aspects that seem hard to test offline like an intro showing transitions from a points menu to start gate. And after the finish I can't see how many points were earned.
    I'm also concerned that it's pushing the limits for objects and logics and I don't want people to get frame drops.

Also, I'd be happy to test and offer feedback to anyone who needs that (I'm on PC) but again I don't know how to do this.

To play test, it's in the private multiplayer section of the main menu. Add your tracks from there.

From what I've seen, physics objects and logic dont really work as intended when play testing.

You can also play test it yourself. It may play a bit different than the editor. Dont forget we also have the 'statistics overlay' for checking the FPS.

Wish there was cross platform play testing, I'd totally test for you, but I'm sure there are some riders who can play it on PC..

Thanks buddy. I'll give it a go later.
    Things not working the same kinda defeats the purpose doesn't it.
    I've got a decent PC so my frame rates are good even though the overlay would suggest I'm pushing it with objects.
    Mostly curious about the points system after finish and the track intro as these are aspects I've not tried creating yet.