Hi All
    Just got a new PC and dug out my old PF 3.0 disc. Went to the site and low and behold there are heaps of update patches. Only problem is all 3.0-3.3 links no longer work. Does anyone know how I can get my game patched up to 4.0 where the update links work again?
    Cheers
    Brettie

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    I think that link to the patch order should be made a Featured (Sticky) thread. The GD forum already has more stickies than what Ms. Kleaneasy first stipulated so we can sticky it here in this forum. If there aren't any objections from my moderator brethren then please go ahead and do the deed. I would but I will not be around much this morning. If it isn't done by the time I get back after while then I will do the deed. There has just been several questions about patches here lately and this thread answers them all.

Done Quazi. Good idea but I think they would be much better just buying il2_1946 when you see how many patches are required.

MaxMhz's Avatar Senior Member
    PF patches: http://patches.ubi.com/pacific_fighters/

You would be better off buying IL-2 Sturmovik 1946.

www.gogamer.com has "Red Friday" today.

time-limited... IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 for $7.90
    direct link to Sturmo 1946

-HH-Quazi's Avatar Senior Member
    Yea, we all know it would be better to just purchase 1946. But there seems to be some forum members here that are content on just using what they have. I would say these m8s are mostly offliners only interested in flying single missions or offline campaigns. There have been several looking to reinstall the game after a couple years of not playing the sim using the seperate FB\AEP\PF disks. I mean I have the 1946 disk myself, but I also still have all the disks and all the patches including the three paid patches. I haven't reinstalled the sim using this method since I purchased 1946 but who knows, I may get the itch to reinstall the sim this way one day and I myself may find this sticky useful, lol.

Many thanks guys
    Download now
    Chers
    Brettie

I have the game IL2 Sturmovik with the ace expansion pack Pacific fighters and Forgotten battles. Ive only got it amd i dont know if i need these patches. Also im having trouble finding servers and so cant go online yet. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Same advice we gave the original poster. Go out and buy il2-1946 DVD. You can likely find it for around $10. Then one patch to 4.08m and you can get on line.

I know, I've got the stand alone boxed version of Pacific Fighters and I'd like to patch the game anyway, I've already paid for it. The order of patching is listed above in this thread by the moderator, but I have 2 questions. There's the 3.03 standalone patch first and then the ones from 4.01 to 4.04 be installed next. But I've noticed that there's a 3.03 to 3.04 patch listed on Ubisoft's patch list that's not listed in the patch order given. Is that one needed?

Also, I've read on this forum that the 3.03 patch from Ubisoft's server is missing some important files, is broken and that this file needs to be obtained from another gamer site. Is that still the case? All help would be appreciated here.