Recently Played a Cool Track?

Hey all! I'm kinda new here and am really loving the Trials game.
    I see a lot of people posting their creations here, and there are some really great ones worth having a go at.
    However, I think it would be cool to have a thread where people can point out tracks they recently played that they didn't create but think are worth checking out.
    So here it is.
    What track have you played lately that you think is worth a look?

DEADPH1SH's Avatar Member
    Hope of life
    The lighthouse
    Object of the game
    American Steel

I'll have to check those out. Thanks.
    Played a nice one yesterday called Shimao. Rated Hard. Had really nice looking scenery, well thought out, with some adventure style puzzles and tricky jumps to solve.

Only bummer was that I finally got a good run under 3 minutes but when I quit it saved my first 16+ minute run as my ranking, so I ran it a couple more times, got another good time under 3:00 but it still kept my worst time for my ranking. Is that normal? or just another annoying bug?

I've never had that happen to me. Have you checked your internet connection? Or maybe restarting the game would help. Not sure man.

Shimao was definitely a fun track.

Do you tend to gravitate toward faster easier tracks or more hard tech tracks?

I have a good internet connection. I've had all kinds of issues with the game (including still can't play my own tracks without sharing them first) but don't really want to get too into it in this thread.

I actually like both types of tracks... Technical, Puzzle, Adventure types and Fast, Simple, High Flying. I like a good challenge too but "Hard" is about the top end for what I really enjoy at this point as far as difficulty goes. I'm not that great yet with the bikes. I've metalled in all the Extreme maps and like the challenge of Ninja maps for a little while but find I get frustrated with them after a while when I get stuck.
    My favorite tracks are ones that people clearly put some time and thought into. I appreciate good creativity. I also like a rewarding finish line.
    I've watched videos of several of your tracks and they look like the kind I would enjoy but to be honest I'm not sure if I've played any yet or not. I've spent most of my gametime in the editor & Love it, though I've only shared two tracks to TC so far and one was an editor learning map shared by accident.
    You? Technical?

@ DEADPH1SH:
    Played a couple of your Tech tracks ranked Hard and I like them. I can tell you take the time to test things well for timing and they look nice aesthetically.

Also tried suggestions:
    Hope of life - Good Tech track.
    The lighthouse - Nice fast run
    Object of the game - Above my pay grade (I'm not at the level yet to play one like that without getting frustrated, but it looks nice and I watched some replays from other people)
    American Steel - I liked playing this one and it looked nice too.
    Thanks for pointing them out. I hope a few more people will hop in here and share some that they like.

I also played Shimao again and got another time under 3:00 but the Leaderboard still has my best at 13+ minutes.
    Also, I'm not sure I understand the Leaderboard rankings. I see a lot faster times ranked way lower than some much slower times. Plus, how are the "Scores" calculated?

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Great idea for a thread, MadMotoMan! I'll definitely need to go try out some of these tracks myself.
     1 people found this helpful

Thanks for trying my tracks man. I prefer the bumpy tracks over big air, but I'm not really biased in any way. It's fun to mix it up.

You can find the newest tracks in trending. I've been really excited to play this one when its released...

Wow! That is truly impressive, and that doesn't even come close to what I really think but I can't think of better words to describe it.
    Love the imagination it took to create that.

Wish I was smart enough to know how all the editor tools work to make something that complex. XD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►