HU_HeroZero's Avatar Member

Midnight Circuit problem

In the new MC (Blazing Hop) after the first run, I can see only the Friends leaderboard.
    The Global leaderboard is empty - not working, and there is no offer for a new run, no opponent, nothing.
    Wutta?

Same problem here (iOS)
    it seems that developers have only been having problems lately. My impression is that the game it is no longer followed by the original developers but entrusted to incompetent people.

My son and I both play this and it just froze up. The time keeps running down and we can’t play. They need to get this issue fixed.

Same for me, not able to race because there’s nobody to race against! I kind of had a bad feeling for our game since the first of the year when they stopped announcing new bunker seasons in the announcements here on the board.

Same here :/ I hope it gets fixed soon enough to play the event

out of curiosity, does the problem concern only ios or also android?

Originally Posted by alexmacdek Go to original post
    out of curiosity, does the problem concern only ios or also android?
    iOS for me.

justinman114's Avatar Senior Member
    This happens a lot on Android but it doesn't seem to be happening this time for us. Unfortunately I don't think anyone even tends to this game anymore, or they have all been on vacation for over a month lol. I haven't even seen a forum mod in months.

It’s working again now (iOS)

New Midnight Circuit same old problem it DOESN’T work

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►