DrHerb's Avatar Senior Member
    You need to read Quitters inc. by Stephen King. Thatll make you quit smoking if it happened to you.

Originally posted by DuxCorvan:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by raaaid:
    it looks good im even growing hair
    In your head? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what i was thinking!

Smoking stunts your growth if you're pre-pubescent - good luck with the 'short & curlies' raaaid!

HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    YO Billy!

HOWDY!

Why not just try stopping. Just don't buy cigarettes. Don't have them, don't touch them, don't smoke them. You know it makes sense!

If all else fails, have one of your friends suffer from cancer and go through years of painful and sickening treatment for it. Watch them get gradually weaker, and then decide what you want to do with your life.

Smoke or live?

We all work differently. I have met people having cut back until the didn't smoke any more and people who woke up one day and decided no more smoke. Some failed and some succeeded in bout groups, though the straight cut is the most common (and most successful) method. What might be the best way for you is anyones guess I suppose.

Good luck!

I'm also a believer in the straight stop method. Getting into the slow reduction thing is just another twist to the addiction, almost more pathetic than the habit itself.

It's really important to realise that the effects of stopping smoking are far removed from the symptoms of heroin withdrawal. You will not suffer cramps, nausea, convulsions or hallucinations if you give up tobacco. You will just start to feel healthier straight away. The longer you stay smoke-free the healthier you will get.

B

DuxCorvan's Avatar Banned
    Putting out the cigarettes right on your a$s also helps giving up smoking in a very fast way.