raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    i smoke a *** now every 60 minutes with which my 11 hours sleeping and some breaks it makes 10 a day

my plan is next week smoke every 70 minutes then 80 and so on

i think quitting suddenly is doomed since there are very powerfull adictives at work

ill keep the advice form an heroinoman i met and do it little by little

before i did 25 recently fifteen and now 10

it looks good im even growing hair
     1 people found this helpful

Sounds good mate, good luck!

during ankle rehab recently i had to do an exercise that was excruciating: stairmaster using only ankle/toes for 5 mins.
    Instead of counting every rep, I counted one rep for every six reps i did. its crazy how much easier it made the exercise @ ten counted reps per 30 seconds (which was actually 60 reps per 30/sec)

try counting your inhalations, you may end up disgusted by the amount of air youre choking yourself off of, reducing the amount you smoke of each cig, reduce further there.

alternatively do what i did.
    drive yourself to the hospital @ 2am with a severe asthma attack, thatll do it for you. never smoked another cig again.

good luck, cigs suck.

MADMAN

Good luck man!

I'm REALLY not trying to be a smart-***, but here's how I quit.

I made myself think the following everytime I smoked a cigarette:

I just paid lots of $$ to one of the most evil industries on the planet for the privilege of degrading my health, ruining my endurance, making me smell bad, shrinking my **** and eventually killing me with cancer. Why did I do that?

After 2 weeks of that, I quit cold turkey. Felt goooood.

Best of luck. Even reducing your intake like you have will help a little, so, good start.

DuxCorvan's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by raaaid:
    it looks good im even growing hair
    In your head?

tagTaken2's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by Dustysquareback:
    Good luck man!

I'm REALLY not trying to be a smart-***, but here's how I quit.

I made myself think the following everytime I smoked a cigarette:

I just paid lots of $$ to one of the most evil industries on the planet for the privilege of degrading my health, ruining my endurance, making me smell bad, shrinking my **** and eventually killing me with cancer. Why did I do that?

After 2 weeks of that, I quit cold turkey. Felt goooood.

Best of luck. Even reducing your intake like you have will help a little, so, good start.
    It's a fair point. Most lasting part of quitting is unlearning your good feelings about nicotine.

My wife finally kicked the habit when she got a borderline case of pneumonia. She had to stop smoking for it to get better. She's been smoke free for almost 3 years now. Funny thing is, she can hardly stand the smell of cigarettes now.

raaaid's Avatar Senior Member
    well now im still bald but the last year many peple has told me i grew hair, i also noticed

maybe quitting or sleeping more who knows

HayateAce's Avatar Banned
    You need the 5-year Uncle Buck plan:

"I'm on to a five-year plan. I eliminated cigarettes, then I go to cigars, then I go to pipes, then I go to chewing tobacco, then I'm on to that nicotine gum."