Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager

Trials Rising February Patch

Greetings Riders,

A new Trials Rising patch will be releasing on Tuesday February 25th. In addition to various fixes as well as updates for season 5, this patch includes a highly requested new feature for track builders. Track builders will now be able to add their unshared UGC tracks into private multiplayer lobbies to test them with friends before they share to Track Central. We’ve also added voice over tracks from notable Achievement Hunters and Trials Files hosts Jack Pattillo & Gavin Free. Find the full change list for our 9th Trials Rising patch below:

Private Multiplayer

• [PC, PS4, XB1] Added the ability to use unshared UGC in a private multiplayer lobby*

Content

• [All Platforms] Updates for season 5 content
    • [All Platforms] Jack Pattillo and Gavin Free voice overs added to the selection of rider voices

Ubisoft Club

• [All Platforms] New weekly challenges for various Fun Bikes
    • [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that caused the “Why So Easy” challenge to not track progress
    • [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause the game to not load if Ubisoft Club was undergoing maintenance

Track Central

• [All Platforms] Improvements to back-end tools that manage Track Central feeds

World Map

• [PC] Fixed a bug that displayed the wrong bike names when scrolling through filters with a mouse

Bundle Store

• [All Platforms] Fixed a bug that failed to update item previews when browsing bundles

Offline Play

• [All Platforms] Fixed an issue that could cause players to lose Gear Crates, Acorns or Coins that were earned while playing offline

Contracts

• [All Platforms] Burnout contract on the track Cadillac Rancher is reset for players who accessed it before the fault limit was changed from 0 to 5

Edit notes:

* Changed to reflect correct platforms
     2 people found this helpful

Looking forward to it.

Originally Posted by Ubi-MrDrPink Go to original post

• [All Platforms] Added the ability to use unshared UGC in a private multiplayer lobby

So does this mean the Switch is actually getting private multiplayer?

I bet Switch wont get private MP, i dont even know why we didnt get it in the first place, lol

Can we get auto save into the track editor, That will save the game over time? for when you building a track and the game stuck. Sometimes the game on Xbox is crashing and i need to restart. Every time that happens I have lost everything from that moment.
    B.t.w. on ps4 it run's perfectly fine.

Has posted this in many other topics but i get never a reply from Ubisoft / Redlynx.
    I think i don't get a reply but i keep post it until i get a reply.

*** All about private multiplayer ***

Bug 1:

The points are not correct for PRIVATE MULTIPLAYER.
    If the first player finished he get 10 points.
    The second player get 8 points.
    It makes no different if the second player is finishing or not.
    It will be much more fun if second player do not finish he get 0 points.
    Now it is not needed to finish within the 30 seconds that the second player has to finish.
    Finish or no finish is both 8 points.

It is fixed for PUBLIC MULTIPLAYER but not for PRIVATE MULTIPLAYER.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Bug 2:

Why it is not possible to skip a map in PRIVATE MULTIPLAYER? This is very important!
    Now we have to leave multiplayer and start it again?
    It is a basic future but no one has problems with this missing option.
    Fusion has this option and i don't understand why Rising don't have this.

Can you confirm this is a bug?

Bug 3:
    When i add 30+ maps to favorite, in private mp you can only see max 30 maps.

Bug 4:
    The TC menu is VERY frustrating.
    It is so slow.

The Fusion menu is perfect, why this new version (Rising) can't get a fast menu?

Bug 5:
    Lagspikes. It is from the beginning and never fixed. This is very important!

Bug 6: (Finally fixed in this patch, many thanks!)
    Can't select un-released tracks in private multiplayer (in Fusion it is possible).

Stuttering?
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Ubi-MrDrPink Go to original post
    • [PC, PS4, XB1] Added the ability to use unshared UGC in a private multiplayer lobby

Originally Posted by FrequentForager Go to original post
    So does this mean the Switch is actually getting private multiplayer?
    Apologies, we've corrected the original post to reflect the correct platforms.

@Ubi-MrDrPink do you have see my post?

Cool cool. Is there any update on the progress of crushing the stuttering/lag bug on PS4?
     1 people found this helpful