MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    I just hope devs read this, Goat, because it is really necessary for pk to be viable in high level, it's obvious she is not at the level of the rest of chars. Maybe at the bottom with cent and shinobi, highlander falling there too grabbed with his thighs to a ledge.

Today I was killed 5times by the same Black Prior Turtler just for waiting for my bleed attacks to kill him. Every time I got OOS after a freaking dance of baits, feints and cancels, his bars were entirely red... He bashed me to death or GB me or just baited me, my corpse laying there and he Healed with bulwark. He even Walked to the nearest healing zone like that. Jesus.

An offensively usable dodge attack would be welcomed as well. The easiest solution is enabling dagger cancel on them, but a second option would be cool aswell.

I think rn I would add two relatively minor things and call it a day if tg goes live (with fair damage numbers, needless to say how unnecessarily high is her damage there).

1. Forward dodge heavy gets a choosable direction. Shaman has this with feint options as well, it could still be dodged easily, but it would still be a vast improvement.

2. Top heavy finisher changed: high damage, no softfeint, unblockable.

Originally Posted by Goat_of_Vermund Go to original post
    I think it would be easier to gather this in one place, as one of the more ignored and weakest heroes, she needs the attention she can get. I think these are some of the generally more common ideas, but feel free to expand it. Including literally anything would help a lot.

1. Unblockable heavy finisher (top or all).
    2. Multidirection dagger cancel.
    3. New chain restarters (dagger cancel, deep gouge and/or dodge attacks).
    4. Faster dodge attacks (or less GB vulnerability and more iframes).
    5. Deep gouge on zone second hit.
    6. 25 damage on all heavy openers.
    7. Special bleed property
    a: bigger block damage
    b: selfheal
    c: bonus damage (or bonus bleed damage)
    d: stamina regen
    e: special move on bleeding targets
    f: unblockable heavies on bleeding targets
    8. Zero recovery on dodge softfeints
    9. Recovery cancel dodges
    10. Softfeintable dodge attacks (dodge out, dagger cancel and/or guardbreak)
    11. Three part chains with all 27 chain options.
    12. Some kind of bash.
    13. Removal of the zone's second part.
    Let's see what could be added to the list:
    a) Dodge cancel for Stab - this would make PK less vulnerable during team fights
    b) GB deflect
    c) Cancel recovery of GB kick with Dodge, Light, Heavy, or Zone.
    d) Cancel recovery of normal attacks, including chain finishers, with Zone or Dodge.
    e) Zone cancel options should include Dodge and GB if Zone remains unchanged.
    f) New chain starters: Dagger Cancel, and dodge heavies. Zone as well if its second part is removed.
    g) Deep Gouge should count as a light attack in a chain. DG can also follow heavy finishers that land as usual.
    EDIT:
    h) Add the standard feint to the list of cancel options for dodge heavies. This should be standard for all heroes with these moves.

Col.Bullet's Avatar Member
    Wonderful seeing all those ideas discussed again. Maybe this time they'll make it into yearly report to the Dev Team.

MayanKingGaming's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Soldier_of_Dawn Go to original post
    Let's see what could be added to the list:
    a) Dodge cancel for Stab - this would make PK less vulnerable during team fights
    b) GB deflect
    c) Cancel recovery of GB kick with Dodge, Light, Heavy, or Zone.
    d) Cancel recovery of normal attacks, including chain finishers, with Zone or Dodge.
    e) Zone cancel options should include Dodge and GB if Zone remains unchanged.
    f) New chain starters: Dagger Cancel, and dodge heavies. Zone as well if its second part is removed.
    g) Deep Gouge should count as a light attack in a chain. DG can also follow heavy finishers that land as usual.
    The last three are very nice. Good we need more ideas.
     1 people found this helpful