4th gen Ipad or Ipad air?

So I have been struggling with my ipad 3rd gen lately and was thinking of upgrading to something A little newer And I only play trials and hill climb racing 2 on these things so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for which I should get. Let me know as I gotta get something to keep playing. My screen is just A mess on my current ipad it doesn't work right anymore and it's not broken but it is A replacement screen.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    With 4th gen you dont mean the ipad before the air series came out?? Well if u do, thats what i use and i cant recommend, that stuffs now like 6 years old amd the game can lag. Buy the new ipad. From 2018 or 2019. something from the later years, they work incredibly well. I dont have one but i know people and they love it

ipad air 2 seems good enough. Went from ipad 3rd gen to that and it's way better. I can finally play again with out having a messed up screen. I was winning in the bunker before I got this one so peeps better watch out. But yeah that woulda been an upgrade for me at the time. THX for the info.

Stefan2499's Avatar Member
    so happens my old ipad broke a few weeks back. Ill keep my eye out for you :P. I love good opponents. I hate bad opponents that spam tickets tho