We talked millions of times about attack timings here. Timings are all good but animation is very important. It has been brought up some heroes like Raider has very little animations. Jorg is even worse. His light attack animation literally doesnt exist. He moves an inch his arm with his little hammer. No wonder everybody has problems with it. Exactly same issue people has with LB top light. If they all same timing why Nobu lights are easiest to parry

The true problem of Jorm is that the "attack not stop when blocked"

This character has to be the most annoying character to come up against. Light spam is out of this world, hyper armour, and he can guard break you from miles away. Then to top it off he can spam the stamina drain to then punish you with a ground slam. Every match I go into, all the jorms play exactly the same and spam stamina drain and light attacks.

Well, his lights are 500ms. I tend to deflect those more often then I'd expect to, but I don't think the animation is too weird.
    The bashes are annoying, though. Nobody really seems to care, though, because that's just how the character is and that's what the devs think is good. People just deal with it. 50dmg punishes seem kind of high for how easy is it to get someone OOS. Mind games pretty strong and making an incorrect read is devastating. Is that healthy character design?

I personally don't think so. Jorm is one of those characters that isn't all that satisfying at all to see in a montage, because everyone knows it isn't all the challenging to get the hammer slam off. If you can parry, that gets you right into the mixup. Very cheesy character.

Originally Posted by BLVCK-ZEUS Go to original post
    This character has to be the most annoying character to come up against. Light spam is out of this world, hyper armour, and he can guard break you from miles away. Then to top it off he can spam the stamina drain to then punish you with a ground slam. Every match I go into, all the jorms play exactly the same and spam stamina drain and light attacks.
    I absolutely agree. Every time I play it shocks me the distance he cover while GB or attacking. He literally slides 100 miles with his attack. It's not a dash attack but dashing forward so much. Very weird. He is the most cancer character in the game right now I'm dreaded to fight this guy.

PapillonFlota's Avatar Member
    Erhanninja I can react on console with pk to the bashes and deflect/parry his second lights. 20 hours of training against the bot time and time again. Even now sometimes I return to it to mantain my timings.

Homever Im with you, he is the Worst designed char in for honor, as I said earlier.

Simply unfun to Fight, absurd timings for a heavy, and Who in the ******g World are ready to lost his hands trying to punch an armed man in the chest? This sole mechanic is absurd.

At least cent has a heavy armored fist, this jorg autist use cloths that don't cover his entire hand and not only that SHE/HE has Hiperarmor! also is inmune to shields and gigantic battle axes when he punch (through them it seems)

Absolutely ridiculous. Counter intuitive actually.