The 95% Off Sale Is Awesome

As an owner of the Ultimate Edition for PC and XBox One, I'm stoked that the price of the game is $2.99 right now. I can buy the digital license and play it on my XBox One S ADE without worrying about physical media. Thank you Ubisoft.

US or NA only, EU again has to pay not only bigger price by default, but also additional cost of currency differences

Noob question here but I own a physical disk copy of the ultimate edition. If I buy the base game digital copy will all the perks transfer over? I just hate having to change the disk. Thanks. (Xbox)

Originally Posted by knausis Go to original post
    US or NA only, EU again has to pay not only bigger price by default, but also additional cost of currency differences
    nope its actually £2.50 on the flash sale thats active right now

Yes. Your Ultimate stuff and Year 1 Pass will transfer.

This would have to be the biggest piece of crap I have ever downloaded. terrible graphics stupid story and just plain awful.
    Ubisoft would have to pay me to re install this woeful game.
    Just ask yourself ? 95% discount - tells you somethings very wrong with this game otherwise it would be selling fast and there would be no need for such a massive discount . IMOP it's only discounted cos no one likes it especially me !!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty much shows how bad the game is. I played ps4 with same bugs as my xbox1, 12 hunter masks but only 7 ivory keys, cant complete 1 echo and one collectible comms of new york. These are problems from launch!!

Originally Posted by mudguts1941 Go to original post
    terrible graphics
    Yeah... game look horrendous on my RTX2080TI with every graphical setting maxed out
     1 people found this helpful

The main issue now is charging warlords of NY 59 Eu at full price if you miss the sale to get 4 zones after the disaster D2 has been so far. I'll happily wait 1 year and get it for 10 if I ever remember to buy it eventually.

Edit: Actually I'm wrong 59Eu is the edition with the base game + exnasion. Well I guess we'll see how it goes then, if it's good I might even give it a try. Still 4 zones....feels rather short. But Could be packed with stuff and with more detailed areas than D1. I wish we could have more details and less hype making, since people are a bit confused with the game so far.

Originally Posted by mudguts1941 Go to original post
    This would have to be the biggest piece of crap I have ever downloaded. terrible graphics stupid story and just plain awful.
    Well, I think it has pretty ok graphic if not more than just ok:

https://imgur.com/a/oZKRnBl