TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    Shame I took a nap.. I had a killer Scooby Doo reference to pile on.
     2 people found this helpful

1 people found this helpful

Look at the progress everyone here has made so far. I've not seen anything progress from alpha to beta so quickly, everyone deserves a pat on the back, after the mandatory cake and pajama party of course.
     5 people found this helpful

HumanKevinJones's Avatar Senior Member
    People seem to be enjoying themselves again which is a direct violation of the end user agreement when you purchase Breakpoint. If a CM would please lock this thread before anymore lolz are had I'd greatly appreciate it.
     6 people found this helpful

They were very quick to communicate, don't you think? For this they are quick and there are solutions, but the questions that must be answered, nothing.

TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by NasCosta_1983 Go to original post
    They were very quick to communicate, don't you think? For this they are quick and there are solutions, but the questions that must be answered, nothing.
    That's what they're here for. They're not your friends! They don't give a F'ck about us or the games we play. I swear only one moderator here has even heard of ghost recon and I dare ANY of them to prove me wrong.

Except Ubi-RealDude... I give him sh't but he has played the games

After all, they are listening to the community.
    I apologize for not following the forum rules.
    Now and your turn to follow good commercial practices and deliver the game you promised.
    Wait, I am a little confused, weren't you the one who wants to ask nicely for a good outcome?

I am just upset that I couldn't help in the Alpha Phase thread before the feedback was taken away and passed to the studio.

Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post

Awww man, that is just a golden nugget right there

We were having fun, it seems like they don't like jokes. But maybe they will find it more funny if they complain about this company to the European community.

AI BLUEFOX's Avatar Senior Member
    We were having fun, it seems like they don't like jokes. But maybe they will find it more funny if they complain about this company to the European community.
    Forum regulars would know that the posters were spoofing being moderators, but quite a lot of forum users are only here on a very occasional basis looking for some info.

Steven527's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by AI BLUEFOX Go to original post
    Forum regulars would know that the posters were spoofing being moderators, but quite a lot of forum users are only here on a very occasional basis looking for some info.
    and that seems to be worth more a response than say a post about an issue with the Uplay launcher.....
     3 people found this helpful