EnvyingCarpet0's Avatar Member

Another ODLC I cannot get to load on XBox One !!!

a few weeks ago it was Boston - More Than a Feeling. I posted a thread about that. Would not appear in game for a week, not matter what I tried. Then after a week magically it appeared, without me doing anything !!!

Then purchased Great White pack... loaded no problem after purchase through the MS Store.

Now purchased the new Green Day pack Tuesday. Have been trying to get it to load in the game ever since, but just will not show up in game!!! So frustrating!!!

Even when i go to In Game Shop it says i already own the pack, go to the MS Store and install it. I do the install thing, and it just reappears back in the 'to install' section after a few minutes. I have plenty of available space. I just do not get why i cannot get it to install into the game properly.

Any clues on how I can actually get to play this new pack after purchase! As well, why i am having this issue so intermittently?

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey EnvyingCarpet0,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Our game team is aware of this and therefore as you've provided pretty much all the information we need, in order for us to send it for further investigation, I would just like to clarify whether you've purchased the song pack via Xbox One console store or via Microsoft website?

i purchased initially through the MS Website's store, outside of the Rocksmith game.

And thank you for your reply. I had submitted a similar one for the Boston - More than a Feeling song a few weeks ago here on this forum. Exact same problem.

The DLC did finally load on my xbox one and is now available, after 4 days. Thank you.

Ubi-Cupcake's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by EnvyingCarpet0 Go to original post
    The DLC did finally load on my xbox one and is now available, after 4 days. Thank you.
    Thanks for letting us know that it works. Great to hear that. Apologies for the delay of the DLC loading. Happy gaming!