ACR_Bunny's Avatar Community Manager

Meet Bunny, ACR's newest Community Manager!

Greetings, Assassins!

I’m Bunny, the new community manager for ACR! I am absolutely thrilled that I get to be a part of growing this incredible community and I can’t wait to get to know you all!

A little bit about me…

Why Bunny, you may ask? The answer to that is pretty straightforward – I love bunnies! In fact, I have a pet rabbit named Marshmallow and she is simply the best!

It is very difficult to choose just one as there are SO MANY fantastic assassins to choose from, but my favorite (so far...) is Luciano!

To help me get to know you, feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you love about Assassin’s Creed Rebellion, and what you like most about being a part of this community. Also, if there are any community initiatives that you would like to see in the future, please let me know!

Once again, I am so excited to be a part of the ACR team and I will continue to advocate for the community just as Bumble did before me!

All the best,

Bunny
     2 people found this helpful

Welcome Bunny!

Ubi-Bumble's Avatar Community Manager
    Welcome, Bunny!

I and the rest of the ACR team are delighted to have you. We've got a fabulous community here and I know you are in great hands with them.

Question: What do you get when you mix a Bee and a Bunny? BUGS BUNNY! *ba dum bum tss*

Much love,

Bumble
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ACR_Bunny Go to original post
    Greetings, Assassins!

I’m Bunny, the new community manager for ACR! I am absolutely thrilled that I get to be a part of growing this incredible community and I can’t wait to get to know you all!

A little bit about me…

Why Bunny, you may ask? The answer to that is pretty straightforward – I love bunnies! In fact, I have a pet rabbit named Marshmallow and she is simply the best!

It is very difficult to choose just one as there are SO MANY fantastic assassins to choose from, but my favorite (so far...) is Luciano!

To help me get to know you, feel free to leave a comment letting me know what you love about Assassin’s Creed Rebellion, and what you like most about being a part of this community. Also, if there are any community initiatives that you would like to see in the future, please let me know!

Once again, I am so excited to be a part of the ACR team and I will continue to advocate for the community just as Bumble did before me!

All the best,

Bunny

Welcome Bunny I'm glad you're joining us.I wish you success for your new task already.If I introduce myself, I love your AC Rebellion game and I enjoy it with great pleasure.I have been playing since the game was released. Assassin's Creed: Rebellion, My Favorite Assassin "Jariya al-Zakiyya",In General Assassin's Creed Universe My Favorite Assassins 1)Evie Frye 2)Ezio Auditore 3)Darius

If I list the innovations and features that I want brought into the game;

Let me start; the features I want most:

Heroes and eras that I want to come:

1) The Great French Revolution-Arno Victor Dorian

2) British Industrial Revolution-Evie and Jacob Frye twins

3) Russian Empire Period-Nikolai Orelov

4) India Period-Arbaaz Mir

5) Piracy Age-Edward Kenway, Edward Thatch (Blackbeard),Adéwalé

6) Developments in North and Central America-Ratonhnhaké:ton(Connor Kenway),Shay Patric Cormac,Heytham Kenway,Achilles Davenport,Aveline de Grandpré
    7) Amunet (Aya of Alexandria)
    8) ltani (Babylonian Assassin;Killer of Macedonian King "Alexander the Great")
    9) Wei Yu (Chinese Assassin;Killer of "Qin Shi Huang", the first Emperor of China)
    10) Qulan Gal (Mongolian Assassin;Assassination of Great Mongolian Emperor "Genghis Khan" alongside Darim, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad's son)
    11) Leonius (Roman Empire Assassin;Killer of the Cruel Roman Emperor "Caligula")

12)even the unconfirmed name of "Assassin's Creed:Ragnarok", which is said to reflect the Viking era that will be introduced in 2020,Assassins in the Viking Era

Of course I want to solve issues in the game of course there are.For example, I would like to add these improvements to the game:

1)We are the 50 level all heroes 5 star DNA and equipped users, "Database Credits" s must be used in the field - for example, a rare item, Antique Tablet or Helix Credits can earn with these Database Credits

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2)We can train our heroes on Friday for 25% less cost for "Elite Training Room" training

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3)Addition of new 5-Star Equipments exclusively to their class type for Assassins without 5-Star Equipment-"Darius, Altair, Rodrigo, Ishak Pasha, Machiavelli, Al Muallim, Muza, Kensa, Mario Auditore, Murat, Aleksei, Maria Thorpe, Beatriz, Luis, Sayyid, Alonso,Maximo"

4)Replacement of ordinary heroes with insufficient strength in some "Helix Rift Events""Such as "Maximo, Alonso, Mateo" and more.This Option can be as follows, for those who reach level 50, stronger heroes in the same class may be offered instead of powerless bonus heroes such as maximo, mateo and others...Bonus heroes for all users below 50 can remain as before

5)We can connect to the game with our Ubisoft Club Account instead of Facebook connection,and it would be a great comfort for those who do not use facebook, and users who lose some unfortunate entire game history will not become a victim again

6)In some "Helix Rift Events" I would very much like to prevent the game from freezing and crashing in some rooms

7)An improvement that allows the Intel Room to be developed and produced more Intel instead of 70+ Hourly Intel and this is an improvement where intel points can be collected automatically by the hour, not manually.

8)The option to build more Intel Rooms or Treasure Rooms in our fraternity's empty rooms

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    9)It would be nice for low feature, old smart devices (such as iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and older android devices) if there is a feature in the game settings that might decrease the graphic features, turn off some visual effects.With this update, problems such as freezing and game crash that are frequently encountered in old devices are largely prevented.
     6 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Bumble Go to original post
    Welcome, Bunny!

I and the rest of the ACR team are delighted to have you. We've got a fabulous community here and I know you are in great hands with them.

Question: What do you get when you mix a Bee and a Bunny? BUGS BUNNY! *ba dum bum tss*

Much love,

Bumble

Hey by the way, "Ubi-Bumble" won't leave us, will he? I love you as a personality, we've gotten used to you for a long time, I hope you continue. Your contribution to the AC Rebellion Forum is pretty big.I don't want you to leave.Best Regards

ACR_Bunny's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi, Mamilaris! It's nice to meet you!

I love the passion that you have for the Assassin's Creed universe and for ACR! As you can imagine, I feel very honored that I get to be a part of the ACR team and work with such an amazing, passionate community!

Thank you for the detailed feedback! I'll be sure to pass your suggestions along to the development team for consideration.

For point #6, can you tell me a bit more? Have you reported these crashes to our support team?

I agree that Bumble is pretty fantastic and she has left me with big shoes to fill! She is still a big part of the ACR team and I am really excited to be working with her, but I will be taking over responsibility for the forum. I admit that my pun game is not as strong, but I'll do my best.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by ACR_Bunny Go to original post
    Hi, Mamilaris! It's nice to meet you!

I love the passion that you have for the Assassin's Creed universe and for ACR! As you can imagine, I feel very honored that I get to be a part of the ACR team and work with such an amazing, passionate community!

Thank you for the detailed feedback! I'll be sure to pass your suggestions along to the development team for consideration.

For point #6, can you tell me a bit more? Have you reported these crashes to our support team?

I agree that Bumble is pretty fantastic and she has left me with big shoes to fill! She is still a big part of the ACR team and I am really excited to be working with her, but I will be taking over responsibility for the forum. I admit that my pun game is not as strong, but I'll do my best.

Hello Sir,I am very pleased to meet you too.Glad for bumble The smallest effort you will make for us players will be a great service for us.I am sure that you will fulfill your duty in the best way.I wish you success in your new mission.I did not report the crashes in the game I encountered at these Helix Rift Events to your support team.By the way, these videos are not mine. In order to show you the errors, I copied from youtube to be an example.

Especially in the "A Battle in the Shadows" Helix Rift event-Map 5 in the room specified in the video at 0: 52 seconds, there is an excessive freezing in the game and a sudden crash in the game.
    Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF4T9zVmxwo

and frequent crashes in Map 5 in the Helix Rift Event of "The Eagle's Shadow", in the room at 2:36 minutes in the video
    Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPfChDUFREM
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.:My request from you, the list listed above where I want the features to come, is a list that many players can enjoy and includes some common demands, I will be very happy if you add these heroes and features to the game in the future and I will be eternally grateful to you Thank You.Best Regards

Originally Posted by Mamilaris Go to original post
    Welcome Bunny I'm glad you're joining us.I wish you success for your new task already.
    Welcome Bunny!
    I subscribe to everything in Mamilaris' comment, except my favourite character in the game is... Luis! Up until region 5 rendered him virtually useless, he was my most used character. Also, it's my real name, and he does oddly look like a chibi version of me, so I'm a little partial in that aspect, haha.

Best of luck to both you and Bumble!

Ima_Smakya's Avatar Senior Member
    Welcome aboard Bunny! I'll miss you Bumble, so good luck! You've done a lot for this community!

I have to say I'm torn in terms of favorites in ACR between Luisa and Alvaro. Altair will always be my first AC love though.

I only skimmed Mammy's book, but I'd really like to see some more T5 gear and better drop rates on the Greek sword and pole... Other than that we should let you get settled in and not over load you right away like poor Bumble!

P.S. ALL puns are intended! Hahaha

Hi Bunny, welcome to our community!

What I love about this game is I feel it balances F2P and P2P pretty solidly. I have been playing for free since launch and almost have all heroes and never felt there was a challenge that couldn't be overcome with grinding and patience. I hope my finantial situation improves a little so I can contribute to the awesome work the team is doing.

My favorite assassin in Rebellion is Beatriz, she's so useful at most of the game and her bio shows she's awesome

As for community initiatives, maybe a monthly Q&A? It feels god when we see you guys are listening.