Shuffle/ Arrange Deck Abilities (Annie Knitts)

I've been thinking about cards that can shuffle decks or pull certain cards into your hand. I though to use Annie Knitts for this seeing as she had a fairy concept art piece leaked a while back but still hasn't been used. That said I think there can be multiple version of Annie for each theme, let me go over them.

Fairy Annie (Fantasy)
    Common Ranged - Cost 2
    Warcry: Will Shuffle both players deck, randomizing the cards in each of their hands.

Surgon Annie (Sci-Fi)
    Common Fighter - Cost 3
    Warcry: Will Shuffle the deck of the first New Kid in front of her, (if she's played behind your new Kid then your hand is shuffled while if she's summoned in front of your new kid then the enemy hand is shuffled)

Dealer Annie (Adventure)
    Common Ranged - Cost 2
    Warcry: Your deck is shuffled to have the highest costing cards prioritized in your hand.

Fundraiser Annie (Mystic)
    Common Fighter - Cost 3
    Warcry: Your deck is shuffled to have the lowest costing cards prioritized in your hand.

Back-Up Annie (Super-Hero)
    Rare Fighter - Cost 4
    DeathWish: All remaining fighters in play on both sides will have priority to be drawn next after they die
     2 people found this helpful

great ideas!

these are really cool.

i would love to see more cards that move pieces around the battlefield as well. Either towards or away. Maybe a Superhero Randy whos charge is a superfart without the damage...
     1 people found this helpful

well that's some mindwork there. props to that.

I dig these ideas, the only issue I see is when a player is holding a card and waiting to place it on the field. You would need to implement a fail-safe so that card gets replaced but the player doesn't play a new card in it's stead.