Ember Rise uniforms need to be available again

At this point, i think it's clear the developers are standing their grounds and refuse to rework the uniforms and headgears of this specific season. While it's all fair, it should be for the best that the ember rise bundle is back again into the game so everybody has equal access to these skins.

It's just not healthy for the game that only older players have access to these cosmetics, especially considering all the advantages it brings down the line.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    True that

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    I never understood why this stuff is available only temporarily anyway. It make no sense. More stuff available to obtain...the more people will spend their renown/credits/money on.

Yeah - it's a silly bit of artificial scarcity that really doesn't do anyone any favors. If they MUST then put the stuff on a shelf for a year after it comes out but then put the uniforms into the store like any other item and let people buy them with renown or R6 points if they want. It's stupid to have them available only for one season and then never be available again.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd take em away from everyone who has them. Of course players should recieve a compensation.