Refer a friend

My friend and I play the division 2 and we signed up for the friend referral and it says 0 out of 3 missions, is this a progression bug? If so, when is a fix coming?

Seems like a common problem for alot of people , I did the refer a friend and did 20 missions and got nothing , even waiting 24 hours after doing all correct steps

Hey can some one help me to get this ? I help back aswell

https://thedivision2.com/referral?re...2Bzn17hjJyhbjA

UbiBlush's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there!

The team was aware of an issue not tracking the missions progress and was working on it. Now that the maintenance is over, could you check if the tracking of the missions is correct?
    The rewards might it still take up to 24 hours to be granted.

I'm having the same problem on Xbox as if right now after the maintenance.
     1 people found this helpful

My recruit accounts are linked to the vet account. We get the buff in game. Yet no matter how many missions we do, or strong holds, whether it's the recruits server, the vets server, the recruit page say 0 of 3 missions done and the vet page says 0 of 3 friends recruited.

Meanwhile, I got all 3 emails saying all 3 recruit accounts were linked and the voice tells us about the referral buff being active and we see the little man with 2 chevrons icon (referral buff icon) yet nothing is progressing for either recruit or veteran.

We are ubisoft friends and ps4 friends as well.

This is PS4.

Nothing is working. It's been almost 2 days.

To add on what else has been happening. my friend who just bought the division 2, we agreed to do the referral program so I could I get my rewards and his. Due to me being the vet player, I had sent him my url and also an invite to him and nothing...

He says he hasn’t received any email checking it through as well as his junk mail and nothing. The URL doesn’t work and just shows him the websites loading screen, which doesn’t load.

Originally Posted by MuteJamUrMouth Go to original post
    To add on what else has been happening. my friend who just bought the division 2, we agreed to do the referral program so I could I get my rewards and his. Due to me being the vet player, I had sent him my url and also an invite to him and nothing...

He says he hasn’t received any email checking it through as well as his junk mail and nothing. The URL doesn’t work and just shows him the websites loading screen, which doesn’t load.
    I'm getting something similar. I am not receiving any email to accept an invite. My friend gave me the link, and I can go to it and see that he's linked as my Veteran, but when I log in to the game and invite him, there's no buff.

Update: now when we get together, there's a notification that the buff is active on my end, but not on his end.

Yeah, I’ve heard some other people having the same issues as well as mine. I’m currently waiting on a response from my friend to see if an email went through after maintenance, it’s been two days now and nothing. Hopefully they’ll fix this soon but I’m getting tired of waiting at this point.

Does it have to be 3 different missions? Or can you do the same mission 3 times? My recruit and I did 3 missions, but I received no email or notification if it was done properly. Pretty sure he's over 2 hours now so if I understand it correctly, he's a veteran now?

His referral program page still says 0/3 missions completed. Mine shows the progress bar for 1 recruit full. I'm not sure if that means I have completed the missions, or just simply that i've recruited 1 person.

Just came back after a hiatus and this seems really poorly implemented.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►