I haven't yet received twitch drops reward

i sawed all streaming with drops enabled but i received nothing still yet

When will twitch drops become active again?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2.20/ 2020

this problem is over

thanks massive

Same thing for many: https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision...issues_please/

More untested garbage.

You'd think we'd be used to it by now.
     1 people found this helpful

I never got mine either. Fired off a message to Support and they got back to me saying the four plus hours I watched over two days only showed as Eight minutes so I was not eligible. May want to shoot them a message so you are not witing for an eternity

FR4NCO's Avatar Member
    you gotta be fckin kidding me....when will ubisoft get something right...nothing but problems from ghost recon BP and now the division 2 even for something as simple as twtich drops...and they point the finger at us as if we didn't watch the stream/link are account correctly...sad
     2 people found this helpful

My.Own.Savior's Avatar Member
    I did not even watch the stream, just let it run in the background for like an hour - all my rewards were redeemed without problems

Didn’t got mine either

Never got mine either, watched both full streams. I even made sure before the stream started that I was registered ( even though I got drops before ). Nothing, zip, nada... ��

Same, nothing here too. And the silence from UbiSoft speaks volumes about how they view their customers.
     1 people found this helpful

I watched all their Wildlands streams a couple of years ago for the rewards, but didn't get a single one. I also made sure my Twitch account was combined properly

I had my accounts linked and watched a majority of the stream and only got the key for the 20 min watching but not the 10 min reward.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►