Mask, head gear etc

We need to have a specific selection for mask. There's no reason we can't wear a mask with the tactical scarf or with certain head gear. I feel that this was not well thought out. There's no reason the gas mask can't slip on over the beanie or a backwards cap. The skull mask also.
    I'd like to wear a mask with the tactical scarf, but with them being in the same category that's not possible.
     5 people found this helpful

I agree, its really annoying how you are unable to equip a helmet with a gas mask or wear the pilot headgear with a face mask (ruins my Jaeger cosplay).
     1 people found this helpful

True about that.
    Imagine doing H.U.N.K

All of that was possible in wildland lol....
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Z.E.R.T Go to original post
    All of that was possible in wildland lol....
    So hopefully they will add these options to Breakpoint. I'd love to have more customisation options and categories. The more the merrier, right?

igrvks's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Icetyger4 Go to original post
    So hopefully they will add these options to Breakpoint. I'd love to have more customisation options and categories. The more the merrier, right?
    Hopefully dad will come back from tobacco store any day now

Originally Posted by William_Munny23 Go to original post
    We need to have a specific selection for mask. There's no reason we can't wear a mask with the tactical scarf or with certain head gear. I feel that this was not well thought out. There's no reason the gas mask can't slip on over the beanie or a backwards cap. The skull mask also.
    I'd like to wear a mask with the tactical scarf, but with them being in the same category that's not possible.
    I’ve been playing since the early launch of the game and I’ve been asking for this on the forums since the early launch of the game. They don’t care, it probably won’t happen.

Originally Posted by SaviorBasedGod Go to original post
    I’ve been playing since the early launch of the game and I’ve been asking for this on the forums since the early launch of the game. They don’t care, it probably won’t happen.
    You never know what may or may not happen. It may just take time. After all, it took a year before they added the ability to customize the AI squad, and functioning NVG's. in Wildlands.

Originally Posted by igrvks Go to original post
    Hopefully dad will come back from tobacco store any day now
    Hahaha!! I laughed, but I feel bad in case that's a true story...