Question for the mods

So i transferred over to pc(big shocker for the ppl that i interact on here with i know but hey i see the writing on the wall which is why i transferred) and i have a question didnt they unlock all vanilla ops a long time ago cause i definitely remember that crapshoot with alot ppl being pissed bout it. However I didnt have any unlocked on the pc version. Kinda annoying as i cant transfer account info even tho it should be saved to the uplay account anyway.

Also if anyone else has any tips for getting better at mnk let me know. Im not having trouble with aiming just movement as its still awkward remembering the keys and finger placement.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    At one point all the Y1 ops were unlocked with the standard version, then they changed it back. I thought the same thing when I bought my PC version about a year ago.

..and good luck on getting used to m/k. I said screw it and used my controller.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    So i transferred over to pc(big shocker for the ppl that i interact on here with i know but hey i see the writing on the wall which is why i transferred) and i have a question didnt they unlock all vanilla ops a long time ago cause i definitely remember that crapshoot with alot ppl being pissed bout it. However I didnt have any unlocked on the pc version. Kinda annoying as i cant transfer account info even tho it should be saved to the uplay account anyway.

Also if anyone else has any tips for getting better at mnk let me know. Im not having trouble with aiming just movement as its still awkward remembering the keys and finger placement.
    Mate add me on uplay and i Will gladly help you about that PC specific stuff, welcome to the master Race.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by WBBCoop Go to original post
    At one point all the Y1 ops were unlocked with the standard version, then they changed it back. I thought the same thing when I bought my PC version about a year ago.

..and good luck on getting used to m/k. I said screw it and used my controller.
    Still waiting to see that controller working 😁😉

xcel30's Avatar Senior Member
    Okay quick sum up:

-On release you had to unlock all the ops

-Later when they added starter edition they changed so base game and all BASE game ops unlocked (not Y1)

-It stayed that way until they decided to change pricing of the ops and removed starter edition (but made standard one cheaper) so they made that you had to unlock all base ops again.

So you had a window for 2 years and something that just buying base game gave all base ops

Originally Posted by N3mB0t Go to original post
    Mate add me on uplay and i Will gladly help you about that PC specific stuff, welcome to the master Race.
    Lol don't get me wrong i loved my xbox and it had nothing to do with MS. Its the devs, case in point look at siege the devs dont take console serious at all. Another good example is look at MW 2019 supposed to be separate mm for controller and mnk yet the mnk players are somehow bypassing it all the time and while aim assist does level the playing field a bit it means nothing when the hs multipler is as high as it is in that game. More games are just ports. So im just jumping ahead instead of waiting around.

UbiYubble's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Luckydevil_010 Go to original post
    Welcome to PC Siege! I made the switch myself about two years ago, and the main thing I had to learn was the speed of the game. Siege is much faster on PC than it is on consoles. Since you have experience from consoles, your map knowledge, and understanding of the game's mechanics should give you an advantage over other "new" players. I don't know how you are with recoil control, but the easiest recoil patterns to learn are Doc/Rook, Sledge, Ash (of course) and Lesion.

Originally Posted by UbiYubble Go to original post
    Welcome to PC Siege! I made the switch myself about two years ago, and the main thing I had to learn was the speed of the game. Siege is much faster on PC than it is on consoles. Since you have experience from consoles, your map knowledge, and understanding of the game's mechanics should give you an advantage over other "new" players. I don't know how you are with recoil control, but the easiest recoil patterns to learn are Doc/Rook, Sledge, Ash (of course) and Lesion.
    Recoil is fine as its alot easier to tap fire on a mnk. Its just movement the last time i spent awhile on a mnk was swtor about 6 years ago. And honestly the game plays about the same of course that could be because im in the newcomers but thats because I'm having to build up the mechanical skill.