Improving Forum Activity | Read the whole thing!

Follow along!
    The main issue with this forum and why they are not responding is because most of the forum is toxic or somewhat offensive to the team.
    Why instead of hating on stuff and telling bullcrap about it like many posts when you can just get their attention with a hearty "oh look, connection is lacking performance right now, maybe a quick fix in the future would fix some frustration" that will probably make them aware of what is happening without coming here with an already mindset of ignoring most posts or not checking them due to probably toxicity,

We are not giving them enough credits, but the fact that we are playing games and that me, goat, amon and many more are creating such posts with the intent of helping shows how much we love the game and how much we want it to be good, people are coming here every day posting stuff, some post really crappy posts with alot of swearing and shaming but wouldn't it be better if we took our problem, think about it for a few minutes and maybe release some anger and get a polite, quality post that describes on of the game's flaws.

To the Ubisoft team that was been supporting this game for 4 years! and community managers that take feedback and deliver them to the team, you mean alot and you might get fed up with some spam posts, but in reality posts like that are not made to hate on the game but get your attention in a somewhat of bad way about something they struggle with or the creative posts that some make that get absolutely no attention even if they had good ideas, i want you and many others to know we love you and appreciate your work that you've put into reading and taking notes, balancing the game and keeping a polite atmosphere around some of the more toxic posts!

Much love <3

TL;DR
    Following this (being polite, thinking your ideas through, giving credits and overall being polite and nice without coming here releasing your anger on something) could get the staff to check out more posts knowing they waste no time and could potentially turn the game into a better directs (by just being more nice and appreciating some of the greatest work you could ever experience)

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    No For Honor game developer has ever made a single post on this forum since the game's launch. I've been here since the very first closed Alpha test. It has nothing to do with how hostile or calm the waters are here. Ubi devs do not use this forum.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    No For Honor game developer has ever made a single post on this forum since the game's launch. I've been here since the very first closed Alpha test. It has nothing to do with how hostile or calm the waters are here. Ubi devs do not use this forum.
    This. They've only ever pandered to the reddit public with their meme time in dens.

Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    oh, alright i'm quite new to this game and forum(got it back in 2019 when it was free) so it seems that they just refuse to use it and it's not because of us, damn that's quite bad like i thought we could make them look at stuff rather than ignoring it because of toxicity but no, they just refuse.

thanks for the information vakris

cant blame them not using this forum. it's not very user friendly, kind of sad and boring. I mean who want to click a link that clearly from some naglords and salt babies? At least on Reddit there are clips ready and some fun stuffs to look at.
    Plus regular sex ads and occasional locked threads. The mods here have my sympathy.
    And sometimes the forum just doesn't want to cooperate and stuck in logging in limbo as well as not recognizing login details.
    I find more up to date stuffs on reddit and good constructive arguments than here, sad to say.

The_B0G_'s Avatar Senior Member
    Reddit is all memes, unless you go on the competitive reddit, there is nothing of substance there, just dumb memes.

The last community manager, Pope, made one post on the Forum I think, the rest of the time he spent in reddit looking at memes.

The reason it seems so negative here is because people actually discuss the issues the game has, rather than post memes non stop.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Please don't fall for the "The devs only look at Reddit and only care about memes" line of thinking. We know how to sort by "new", we don't have time in our work days to just look at the front page and giggle at stuff.

I know some who look at Reddit to bug hunt, for example. I do the same thing, though I'm not technically a dev.

Reddit traffic is much greater than the traffic here. It's not particularly close. It would be ridiculous if we didn't have some kind of presence there.

But you'll still find us here reading and replying to threads. Happy to do so.

Thanks Okt0g00N for the kind words.

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    Please don't fall for the "The devs only look at Reddit and only care about memes" line of thinking. We know how to sort by "new", we don't have time in our work days to just look at the front page and giggle at stuff.
    Sorry dude, but that "line of thinking" was pretty much proved in the feedback survey for the first round of Testing grounds where we were treated to the following question;

But no such question about visiting the actual official forum for the game.

Sorry.

Originally Posted by UbiInsulin Go to original post
    LMFAO! I'd love to know what you guys do in your day then, that is so pressing that you can have threads stay up for days that are either blatant bait (there was an anti-Semitic thread up for almost 3 days before it got looked at recently) or just spam that has yet to be filtered out by any type of vetting software that most AAA companies like you already implement. (Bethesda, Blizzard, Gearbox, etc all have functioning spam filters that keep their forums clean.

Aso the falling for "Devs only look at Reddit." how can you seriously take that stance knowing the ONLY presence made by anyone involving Ubisoft is from moderators who I have already outlined take a passive role to moderating the forums space they are employed for.

The problem is that there is next to no presence by developers or anyone in any of these threads. But you can go to Reddit and find plenty of feedback and interaction. You cannot seriously sit here and post that with a straight face, knowing that to be factually incorrect. If Ubisoft cared enough about their players and this space they put up, there would be more of a focus here, where players have to make the conscious decision to make an account, post and be answerable to the rules and regs of a structured forum where discussion and discourse can be had at higher levels amongst players that legitimately care about the state of the game. Instead, you would all rather pander to the younger, more fickle and entitled crowd on social networking. You spit in the face of players like Vakris, CandleintheDark, Halvtand, BTTrinity and many others who have come here wanting to make this a productive place for the game's direction every time you lie like that.
     1 people found this helpful