Not so far, no.

The covered bump helmet does not exist.

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    The covered bump helmet does not exist.
    Please, don't say that.

I have completed the raid every week since it's launch(Except this one so far because Baal didn't spawn on Tuesday)
    No bump helmet drop. It's not in the loot pool.

El_Cuervacho's Avatar Banned
    I have completed the raid every week since it's launch(Except this one so far because Baal didn't spawn on Tuesday)
    You cruel man.

Wild-Recon's Avatar Senior Member
    Same here. Still missing that one helmet from raid rewards. Maybe this is a trick to make players complete raid again and again hoping that they get that helmet?

Since start of RAIDs and doing all 4 bosses each week, I am still waiting for a hand gun lvl 300. It simply never dropped for me.

Even tried all 4 classes. Does not make any difference. Instead I have so many other items double (with same stats), which are completely useless, because you can only wear 1.

The guy who wrote the functional specification for this, should be fired in my opinion.

Originally Posted by F1VESTARS Go to original post
    Since start of RAIDs and doing all 4 bosses each week, I am still waiting for a hand gun lvl 300. It simply never dropped for me.

Even tried all 4 classes. Does not make any difference. Instead I have so many other items double (with same stats), which are completely useless, because you can only wear 1.

The guy who wrote the functional specification for this, should be fired in my opinion.
    Yeah, pistols are pretty rare.

I have completed the raid every week since it's launch
    Same here & I’m starting to think along the same lines, “not in the loot pool”!

jAG

I agree with you all about the Bump Helmet. None of my friends or I have gotten this drop and unfortunately they have all stopped doing the raid so I may never get this Helmet.