[AC:Re] Can't get assassin recruit to Master Assassin grade

Sorry if this has already been discussed. A search for "master assassin" didn't return anything useful.

My problem is I'm playing Revelations and I have one assassin recruit at level 14. I read that to make him a Master Assassin I have to send him to a special mission marked on the map with a black icon with a white assassin icon.

Fact is, there is no such icon.

So, I have a recruit at level 14 but I can't get him to 15. What am I doing wrong? Thanks to anyone willing to help me.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Not-AWG-Anymore Go to original post
    Sorry if this has already been discussed. A search for "master assassin" didn't return anything useful.

My problem is I'm playing Revelations and I have one assassin recruit at level 14. I read that to make him a Master Assassin I have to send him to a special mission marked on the map with a black icon with a white assassin icon.

Fact is, there is no such icon.

So, I have a recruit at level 14 but I can't get him to 15. What am I doing wrong? Thanks to anyone willing to help me.
    I don't know a solution but I have a similar problem with Revelations. Lisbon has disappeared from the Assassin contracts map, there's no title/name for it on the list of locations you can send your recruits to.

You did conquer the Assassin's dens right? You have to do a little battle game on the rooftops after you kill the resident Templar at the hideouts I think.

Originally Posted by Not-AWG-Anymore Go to original post

So, I have a recruit at level 14 but I can't get him to 15. What am I doing wrong?
    I wasn't doing anything wrong. I just misread the levels and though there was a level 15 before the Master level, but that's not the case. Now I have 7 Master assassins and 5 level 10 assassins, the max you can have.