Dunmaglass_'s Avatar Member
    I would like to see his Tier 2 feat ''Winner's Advantage'' replaced by something like ''Thick Blood'' or ''Flesh Wound'' or better, a brand new feat who give him a bit of health when he dodge an attack or hit someone in Offensive Form.

Originally Posted by Dunmaglass_ Go to original post
    I would like to see his Tier 2 feat ''Winner's Advantage'' replaced by something like ''Thick Blood'' or ''Flesh Wound'' or better, a brand new feat who give him a bit of health when he dodge an attack or hit someone in Offensive Form.
    Thich Blood should be completely removed from the game. However, giving a passive healing feat to HL offensive stance is a good idea.

I want a rework just as bad as the next person. Trust me. I’m a hl main. But what I want is for ubi to fix the bugs they caused every time they tried to fix him too. Example. When they fixed his infinite kick. You can’t delay his os lights anymore which was a good pressure tool. Another one is when your switch your guard to fast when throwing os lights. You get thrown out of os and throw a slow 600ms light instead which always gets parried. Give some love to hl please.

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345