Your 15/30 dollars tbh isn't going to send a statement
    Individually? No. Collectively? Yes. If Ubi is only focusing on Pro League players and Pro League sponsors then it's time to see how long they can continue to stay in business without the money of Casual players. I expect that Ubisoft is very much interesting in farming the Casual player market for money because they really don't get much of their revenue from Pro League teams or even from Pro League sponsors and streams. The lion's share of revenue for Siege comes from Casual players who drop 15 dollars here and 5 dollars there during the year. Without that money, Siege would shrivel up and blow away like Amaru flying through a window.

I don't hold any illusions about my individual 15 bucks meaning anything to Ubi. But combine it with the hundreds or thousands of players who are fed up with Ubisoft's negligence and lack of care? It matters.

25 bucks instead of 30 when you lose 25% of the content ? That's awkward.

Then again, i think we should be more worried about the state of the actual season incoming: seems the new defender will be legit worse than warden and tachanka and the feedback from he oregon rework not positive at all.
     1 people found this helpful

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post

Then again, i think we should be more worried about the state of the actual season incoming: seems the new defender will be legit worse than warden and tachanka and the feedback from he oregon rework not positive at all.
    25 with PSN points i think, look at the card, Im a PC player so dont know if Im seeing it well.

Originally Posted by Big_Boss_kai Go to original post

https://youtu.be/LLMKSVoc2VE

I think the defender looks nuts tbh.