price of the season pass

please just tell us already you have been legit hanging on to this for months.
     1 people found this helpful

Given Ubi's lousy treatment of Terrorist Hunt and Casual for the past 2 years, as well as their refusal to deal with the issues of cheating and Smurfing, I am no longer getting the Year Passes. They will get back a paying customer when they actually show real, substantive commitment and progress on reversing their neglect of TH & Casual as well as significant and meaningful actions to remove cheating and smurfing. Until that happens, they don't get jack squat from me. And I encourage every other player to do likewise until Ubisoft gets their act together.
     6 people found this helpful

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Ubi needs to think very hard and be very careful before putting a price tag on the Y5 pass.

The cut in R6 creds and only 6 ops would be the main reasons why, but also because the BP is being sold with the SP's missing R6.

IMO the cost of the SP + BP should = the normal cost of the prior seasons passes. Sounds fair to me
     1 people found this helpful

sure it should be that would be fair but they got to dump it out in less than a month if they don't have a price and we get to play the ops in less than a week thats a problem

smurfing to me isn't a problem and youll never get rid of hackers enough for people not to cry over. Your 15/30 dollars tbh isn't going to send a statement considering how they can just get that back any other way. Also the fact that you keep playing helps them get deals and sponsors so you are literally helping them get millions of dollars by playing while saying im not going to givve them 30 dollars lmao.

Sgt Astor's Avatar Senior Member
    Pretty sure it will remain unchanged.

Originally Posted by WOTH.Lo-fi Go to original post
    smurfing to me isn't a problem and youll never get rid of hackers enough for people not to cry over. Your 15/30 dollars tbh isn't going to send a statement considering how they can just get that back any other way. Also the fact that you keep playing helps them get deals and sponsors so you are literally helping them get millions of dollars by playing while saying im not going to givve them 30 dollars lmao.
    Eh for most ppl its the principle. Besides one person's 15 dollars might not be worth it but what if hundreds or thousands of ppl said nah you aint getting our money.

Its why games(in general) pricing cracks me up. Makes cool looking skins that cost maybe a few thousand dollars in work costs and then sell them at 20 bucks a pop that a low percentage will buy instead of at 3 to 5 dollars that a lot more ppl would buy. 10 ppl at 20 or 100 ppl at 5 its obvious which is better.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Sgt Astor Go to original post
    Pretty sure it will remain unchanged.
    I'd imagine that would upset some part of the Season Pass community. Same price for less?..meh, we'll see .

Nah, the price will be lowered and adjusted of course, that would be pure PR damage otherwise. Where they will make their bread is with the battlepass purchases:, doesn't matter how much they will lose with the reduced season pass's prices, as long as peoples are hooked and purchase the premium version, it will be all worth it at the end.

N3mB0t's Avatar Senior Member
    https://www.resetera.com/threads/rai...615977&slide=0

its a safe link , shows an image of the Y5 SP for PS4...

PS you have to scroll down to the last posts.