dagrommit's Avatar Senior Member

PSA - 20% discount on Warlords of New York (PC)

For those who are interested in the expansion, remember to use your otherwise useless Ubi club points for a 20% discount.

At the bottom of the uplay store page, there is a "deal of the day" tab. Click on it, and you'll see this:

Click on the button to generate a code that you can apply on the checkout page.

Despite the message saying it doesn't apply to pre-orders, it DOES work for the expansion (at least in the US and Canada). After tax prices are US$26 and CA$36 respectively.
     2 people found this helpful

Yes Sir, Did it and got it

Originally Posted by main-got-banned Go to original post
    Thanks for the promo, Ubi staff
    Life is too short to be bitter all the time, so I hope you are able to find something that gives you joy.
     1 people found this helpful

DeMizeFPS's Avatar Senior Member
    Thank you Drag

I'm surprised it actually works on it. It says it excludes pre-orders and new releases.

XBoxAgent's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Dragonmaster083 Go to original post
    I'm surprised it actually works on it. It says it excludes pre-orders and new releases.
    That's a strange picture. I've never seen that note and I always pay for Ubisoft games (including pre-orders) and DLC on their launcher using my points. Has always worked for me.

Originally Posted by Dragonmaster083 Go to original post
    Yeah, I was surprised, but a clan mate in the US confirmed it worked for him too.

Related - it seems there is an issue affecting purchases made through the Ubi store at the moment:

https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthrea...n-2?p=14776653

Anyone interested in buying from the store should keep an eye on that thread until the issue is resolved.

Is there a way of use ubi points to get discount on warlords xbox one version?

Originally Posted by GeneralPDA Go to original post
    Is there a way of use ubi points to get discount on warlords xbox one version?
    I don't have a console, and the web site only lists the PC version of the expansion. You may want to start a thread asking other Xbox One owners the same question.