2nd drone deployment

this is personal for me i think but still i'd like to point out
    5 is to go to cams/drone mode.
    6 is to throw new(2nd) drone.

G is to throw stun/frag but after you run out of stun/frag it says no stun/frag available.
    so if you dont have any more drones to use,
    why does it not say "no drones available" when pressing 6 instead of taking me to observation mode ??
    can you guys please look into this ?
    is this intended ?

thank you!!

Originally Posted by Y4MA Go to original post
    this is personal for me i think but still i'd like to point out
    5 is to go to cams/drone mode.
    6 is to throw new(2nd) drone.

G is to throw stun/frag but after you run out of stun/frag it says no stun/frag available.
    so if you dont have any more drones to use,
    why does it not say "no drones available" when pressing 6 instead of taking me to observation mode ??
    can you guys please look into this ?
    is this intended ?

thank you!!
    Its not that hard to keep track of your drone clunt since there are only two and you even have a counter for how many you have on you so its quite pointless to change this.

Originally Posted by MarcelDavis2un2 Go to original post
    Its not that hard to keep track of your drone clunt since there are only two and you even have a counter for how many you have on you so its quite pointless to change this.
    do you not understand what im saying ??
    if so let me say it again the 6 button shouldn't take us to observation mode if we have already used our 2nd drone.
    it should say "no more observation tool remaining" like when we press G after we run out of stun/frag, it says "no stun/frag available".

Please read properly before you comment.

Originally Posted by Y4MA Go to original post
    do you not understand what im saying ??
    if so let me say it again the 6 button shouldn't take us to observation mode if we have already used our 2nd drone.
    it should say "no more observation tool remaining" like when we press G after we run out of stun/frag, it says "no stun/frag available".

Please read properly before you comment.
    I did read it properly but maybe you didnt on my post i said that it isnt needed since you always know if you have a drone available.

I'm pretty sure going to observation mode occurs even if you have lost both of your drones. It will take you to any drones remaining for your teammates.

Which is a good thing. I've had teammates set up their drone on diffuser or an entry way for me or another teammate to watch on numerous occasions. It's a very useful ability. So no, dont take it away.

If I use the key that is dedicated to tossing out a new drone, it does in fact tell me I have no remaining observation tools. So maybe your keybind is messed up.

i checked today when i didnt have both drones it said " no observation tool". but when i had one drone remaining it took me to observation mode when pressing 6.
    im curious if this is intended or not cause 6 and 5 has different functions.