1. #1

    NO COMPLAINTS HERE* Has anyone noticed the injuries work now?

    I'm assuming there was a silent update recently that fixed a few things and one of them was making the injury system work. I've never gotten injured to the point where I was render almost disabled to the point I couldn't use my primary or secondary and only my side arm. Today was the first time I've ever been injured to the point I had to use pistol only. I was so shocked that I had to tell the world about it.

    Usually when I sustain damage I just run to cover and let the health do it's COD auto regen. However, sometimes I would get injured but only to the point where my guy would limp but this happened very rarely. I noticed when you get severely injured you can't use stims or any inventory items, you have to use bandages. I for one love this. Like I've been waiting for this to be patched in for months.

    Good job devs. I still have faith in you.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  2. #2
    TreFacTor's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,924
    Did you get a standing ovation when you left work today? How can you possibly be thanking them for getting ONE thing right?
     3 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  3. #3
    This feature has been a part of my game since release so I certainly donít think of it as a fix.

    jAG
     4 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by TreFacTor Go to original post
    Did you get a standing ovation when you left work today? How can you possibly be thanking them for getting ONE thing right?


    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by DrUNkenj4Gs Go to original post
    This feature has been a part of my game since release so I certainly donít think of it as a fix.

    jAG
    True, in contrast, it was never really present in game. As many hours as I logged into this game I've never and I mean never encountered critical injury status.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Share this post

  7. #7
    I've not played yet today, but since the last actual patch, I've not been injured at all(Except after re-spawning which was an outlined "Fix". . .)

    Prior to the patch, I would rarely receive injuries when playing on Extreme, occasionally get them on Advanced. But I've only gotten as injured as you depict in your photos when I'm messing about in Regular difficulty.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by CrockfordCK Go to original post
    I've not played yet today, but since the last actual patch, I've not been injured at all(Except after re-spawning which was an outlined "Fix". . .)

    Prior to the patch, I would rarely receive injuries when playing on Extreme, occasionally get them on Advanced. But I've only gotten as injured as you depict in your photos when I'm messing about in Regular difficulty.
    Yeah I usually play on extreme myself. I recently dropped my difficulty down to regular just to level up. I logged over 87 hours of playing on extreme with pistols only and I never really leveled up. So I decided to just do some run and gun to get my level up. You may be right though about the difficulty thing though.
    Share this post

  9. #9
    Virtual-Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    2,681
    In extreme, youíre a two shot kill. It makes sense you donít see them at that difficulty.

    Advanced is a better choice if you want to experience an occasional injury.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Virtual-Chris Go to original post
    In extreme, youíre a two shot kill. It makes sense you donít see them at that difficulty.

    Advanced is a better choice if you want to experience an occasional injury.
    I feel like in extreme one or two shots should immediately put you in injury mode rather than instant death unless it's by a sniper.
     1 people found this helpful
    Share this post