Year One Operator Package not works

I purchased Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition which contains an add-on named YEAR 1 OPERATORA PACKAGE. So this add-on works about 2 month. Today I logged in the game and the operators that the add-on contained are locked.

Sorry for bad english (I am from Hungary). I hope you can understand it. Thank you for advance for helping me! I play on XBOX One
     2 people found this helpful

Missing operators

I have the same problem I have had all the operators for 5 years now and after the 1.82 update eight of them are gone. I'm missing Buck, BB, Capitao, Hibana, Frost, Caveira,Valkyrie, and Echo. This is bs and sick of ubisoft screwing us over.
     3 people found this helpful

Also

I was in touch with support they are looking into this as I am also missing all year 1
     1 people found this helpful

Year 1 ops

Originally Posted by TheBotii Go to original post
    I purchased Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition which contains an add-on named YEAR 1 OPERATORA PACKAGE. So this add-on works about 2 month. Today I logged in the game and the operators that the add-on contained are locked.

Sorry for bad english (I am from Hungary). I hope you can understand it. Thank you for advance for helping me! I play on XBOX One
    I bought them with real money and now there gone i was gonna play a tournament today but couldn't go because i did not have the right ops ubi pls fix this ps4 Username Cynical_Red_AN

UbiKoality's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey everyone! I deeply apologize for the worry that was caused by this inconvenience. This was a known issue after the game's latest patch, but it has since been resolved -- which you can see here! You should be able to access your content now, but if you're still having trouble please reach out to the team at support.ubi.com. Thank you all!

Originally Posted by UbiKoality Go to original post
    Hey everyone! I deeply apologize for the worry that was caused by this inconvenience. This was a known issue after the game's latest patch, but it has since been resolved -- which you can see here! You should be able to access your content now, but if you're still having trouble please reach out to the team at support.ubi.com. Thank you all!
    I got this issue toddy on my ps4. I didn’t update today either. And I have restarted it and everything. Nothing has been fixed.

Broken

I was playing siege earlier today and still had the Y1 operators, it was only when I started the game for a second time that I lost the ability to play those operators, ubi please fix

I have this exact same issue. Year one operators worked up until earlier today. Not they work on my master profile but not my child accounts - which is the whole reason I bought them in the first place and my kids are devastated.

Pérdida de los operadores del ańo 1

Estaba jugando en la tarde casi como siempre y cuando estaba en una partida de no igualado tuve un problema con mi internet,entonces reinicie el juego pero cuando fui a la ventana de operadores noté que no tenía los operadores del ańo 1 cuando los había comprado intenté reiniciar el juego y hasta la consola pero no funcionó porfavor arreglar ese bug porque necesito los operadores gracias

Originally Posted by Jeremiah420 Go to original post
    I have the same problem I have had all the operators for 5 years now and after the 1.82 update eight of them are gone. I'm missing Buck, BB, Capitao, Hibana, Frost, Caveira,Valkyrie, and Echo. This is bs and sick of ubisoft screwing us over.
    I have the exact same problem as you man

Same problem here (Xbox One) I have the Year 1 Operators add-on installed.

Was playing R6 at around 5 pm today, and I had access to the Year 1 Operators (Frost, Buck, Valkyrie, Blackbeard, Capitao, Caveira, Hibana, and Echo). I turned off my Xbox for about 20 mins to eat, logged back on, and saw that I lost access to them.

I've tried restarting the game, power cycling my console, and even uninstalling/reinstalling the game completely, but no luck.

Please fix this Ubisoft.

Year one operators

I was playing rainbow six yesterday evening and all my year one operators were there. I logged off to go eat and I came back one hour later and my year one operators were locked for me, I’ve tired uninstall and re-install it and it didn’t work, please fix this

Same issue I can USE all year 4 but not Y1,Y2 or Y3 all of them are locked, paid for the Ultimate yesterday and only got to use it for 1 day before it broke on me

Same for Me Yesterday!

Originally Posted by Jackson29ubi Go to original post
    Same problem here (Xbox One) I have the Year 1 Operators add-on installed.

Was playing R6 at around 5 pm today, and I had access to the Year 1 Operators (Frost, Buck, Valkyrie, Blackbeard, Capitao, Caveira, Hibana, and Echo). I turned off my Xbox for about 20 mins to eat, logged back on, and saw that I lost access to them.

I've tried restarting the game, power cycling my console, and even uninstalling/reinstalling the game completely, but no luck.

Please fix this Ubisoft.
    Originally Posted by TheBotii Go to original post

I lost the same ones yesterday! Hoping for a quick fix!

I got the same problem today bro

Same problem man

Originally Posted by Skerrman Go to original post
    I got this issue toddy on my ps4. I didn’t update today either. And I have restarted it and everything. Nothing has been fixed.
    I hate this problem, and it shouldn’t even be a problem in the first place, but it seems it’s just effecting people who got the deluxe edition.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We're currently looking into reports of players with missing content.
    To help our investigation, can you please answer the following questions -

• What platform are you playing the game on?
    • What is the missing content?
    • When did this begin?
    • Is any of this content shared to/from another account?
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-Ginge Go to original post

• When did this begin?
    • What platform are you playing the game on? Xbox one
    • What is the missing content? Operators
    • When did this begin? Feb 17th 2020
    • Is any of this content shared to/from another account? Yes, shared to.

Extra:
    From what ive seen on the forums/other sites It's ANY content that is being SHARED to accounts "LIKE xbox whole Home sharing and PSN family sharing
    The primary ACCOUNT/OWNER can use the content perfectly fine but when sharing the content to other accounts it's not activating/registering that it is installed.

Noziruh: Thank you for that information! Do you own any of the Year Passes (Year 1, 2, 3, 4)?

Originally Posted by UbiKoality Go to original post
    Noziruh: Thank you for that information! Do you own any of the Year Passes (Year 1, 2, 3, 4)?
    No, i do not own any of the Year passes on my account but my brother does own all the Year passes on his account.
    The Year 4 operators pass is working for me on my account but the Year 1, 2 and 3 operator passes do not work, They were working prior to Feb 17 2020

Missing content

• When did this begin?
    Xbox One, missing year 1 operators, 3/07/20, yes bought it on my girl's account cause she has live ultimate and was cheaper for deluxe edition hopefully it can be fixed

Missing year one operators

I previously purchased the Deluxe edition that included year one operators and now no longer have access to the year one operators. I opened a ticket with Ubisoft but have not received any resolution.

Xbox One
    Missing Year One Operators
    Began mid-Feb
    No it is not shared from another account

I have the deluxe edition too on PC. As regards this website: https://support.ubisoft.com/en-US/fa...e-Editions-R6S, Deluxe edition has the "Year 2 Operators" but i only have Year 1 in-game. What must i do now ? Please help me, it's my money.

Ubi-Redbeard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey anilolkawaii,

If you're still missing the content, please create a case on the website here so we can look into this for you.

• When did this begin?
    Ps4
    Missing content: Y1 Operators
    When did this begin:March 17 2020
    Is any of this content shared to/from another account: Yes, off of a different account .

Ubi-Houck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Originally Posted by Abluecup Go to original post
    Ps4
    Missing content: Y1 Operators
    When did this begin:March 17 2020
    Is any of this content shared to/from another account: Yes, off of a different account .
    Thanks for providing this information, Abluecup!

I am sorry to say that this content is not cannot on PS4.

Please see our article here.

Thanks!

• What platform are you playing the game on? PC
    • What is the missing content? Operators Year 1
    • When did this begin? March 29th 2020
    • Is any of this content shared to/from another account? No

My brother bought the Advanced Edition of the game, so we didn’t get any DLC Operators.

I earned all of the Year 1 operators, but after the SI Event, I lost all of the ones I earned.

My brother checked, and he had a download for the operators and realized we had been upgraded to the Deluxe Edition.

We were phased into the Deluxe Edition, so I lost all of my Year 1 Ops.

Flinds, have you tried reaching out to our team at support.ubi.com about this?

Mukoopa, I would suggest reaching out to our team at support.ubi.com or on Facebook and Twitter so they can investigate your account further to see what happened. Thank you!

• When did this begin?
    I am also missing my deluxe edition operators.

Ubi-WheelyDuck's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey iChandrian,

I would advise reaching out to our support team who will be able to take a deeper look into this for you.

Missing year 1 and 2 operators

• When did this begin?
    Platform:Xbox One
    Missing content: year 1 and 2 operators
    Began: I first noticed it today
    Any shared content: yes from my friends account the operators not the game

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by FederalNinja25 Go to original post
    Platform:Xbox One
    Missing content: year 1 and 2 operators
    Began: I first noticed it today
    Any shared content: yes from my friends account the operators not the game
    Hey FederalNinja25, thanks for reaching out and welcome to forums!

As stated in the following article, players can share operators only with profiles that are on the same console.

Hope this clears the confusion. Should you have any questions, let us know!

I bought the gold edition which includes year one and year two operators but i didn’t get them

I still dont have the year 1 people even tho i got the expansion for the game

i dont have year 1 people even tho I bought it my username is PopularPorkYT

UBI-Froggard's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Hey,

The way content sharing works on console was updated in patch 4.4.0 to correct an issue.

On Xbox, only the Year Pass operators can be shared between multiple accounts on the same console.
    Operators obtained from a specific game version will only unlock on the account that bought the game.

On PS4, operators cannot be shared at all.
    Additional skins or charm purchases can't be shared and only unlock on the account that bought them.

If you bought the operators on your account and believe you are missing them, please reach out through a support ticket / live chat for this here with images of your purchase showing the account it was bought on.

You can also private message us on Twitter or Facebook if you prefer.

Year 1 Operators not working.

My year one operators package isn’t working even though the content is being shared to me on the same Xbox one console. It has been happening since probably March 2020. Please help, thanks.

Ubi-Karl's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey Sebastian98584,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to forums!

In this instance, we would need you to provide us with a full and uncropped screenshot showing a record of purchase for your Year 1 Operators by following steps outlined in the following article. We would need you to reach out to us via one of the following channels by explaining the issue and sending this screenshot over, which will be requested:

1. Support website
    2. Facebook
    3. Twitter

Hope this helps. Should you have any questions, let us know!

i am having same problem i had it yesterday an
    d now there gone

• When did this begin?

PS4
    I'm missing the first year operators.
    Bought Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition on september the 11th. From the start and worked hard to unlock the first year operators.
    No shared content.