Anti-M&K Console Community Policing Movement

Since Ubitsoft is clearly not going to do anything to rid Siege of the mouse and keyboard users on console, it is up to the community to police this. I use to play SOCOM on PS2 and there were a couple OP weapons that were banned by the community. These weapons were readily available for anyone to chose, but it was widely known in the SOCOM community that if you used those weapons you would be team killed and voted out. This community policing within the game made SOCOM a better experience for all, without any intervention by the developers. Which back then the updates were few and far between.

SO, we as a console community need to step up. If you see a player on your team clearly using a mouse and keyboard, which is pretty easy to spot, you need to vote them out. Or, team kill them and vote them out. You should not be allowed to play with a M&K on console, so we need to make sure they do not play.
     1 people found this helpful

You should not be able to play with a M/KB on console. Teamkilling them wont help though.

I play rainbow six siege on PC, but i understand where you are coming from, however consider trying to join the MNK users rather than fight them, only because ubisoft clearly supports the use of MNK on console and you are only putting yourself at a disadvantage by using a controller. Consoles are starting to use computer processing components more and more with every new addition, the line is blurring between what is considered a PC or a Console, try to give this some thought.

DarthCynical's Avatar Senior Member
    The only Call of Duty I have willingly played was Modern Warfare 2, and that game had its whole issue of players working together with friends on the opposing team to tactical insert themselves into easy nukes.

This **** happened so frequently that a friend and I began looking for the telltale signs that a match had a couple of these losers and set about hunting them down. We'd both pick riot shields, find the players and kill the person on the other team. From there, our goal was to follow our *****-*** teammate around until we are able to trap 'em in a corner/up against a wall with our shields. These players then were unable to do anything other than either hope their *****-*** friend would come rescue them or they just had to kill themselves to get free. Either way, nuke boosters thwarted.

Nuke booster policing was really about the only fun I ever had with that game.

croken717's Avatar Senior Member
    Let's not forget the Strikepack users on console. They're using anti-recoil mods, and are even worse that M+K players.

Originally Posted by kingGILLEY Go to original post
    Since Ubitsoft is clearly not going to do anything to rid Siege of the mouse and keyboard users on console, it is up to the community to police this. I use to play SOCOM on PS2 and there were a couple OP weapons that were banned by the community. These weapons were readily available for anyone to chose, but it was widely known in the SOCOM community that if you used those weapons you would be team killed and voted out. This community policing within the game made SOCOM a better experience for all, without any intervention by the developers. Which back then the updates were few and far between.

SO, we as a console community need to step up. If you see a player on your team clearly using a mouse and keyboard, which is pretty easy to spot, you need to vote them out. Or, team kill them and vote them out. You should not be allowed to play with a M&K on console, so we need to make sure they do not play.
    MS and Sony need to take action against Xim and the other cheater device makers to shut them down permanently. I'm fine with native support and separate queuing for M+K users, but until you shut down the M+K adapter makers, folks will continue to use them to match make with controller users.

WBBCoop's Avatar Senior Member
    SO, we as a console community need to step up. If you see a player on your team clearly using a mouse and keyboard, which is pretty easy to spot, you need to vote them out. Or, team kill them and vote them out.
    I understand that you don't want to play with or against janky mousers,,but team killing?..

I suggest you leave the match instead.

Why would I leave? They are cheating. I will teamkill anyone I suspect to be m&k user, and vote them out. I refuse to play with cheaters.

Why would I leave? They are cheating. I will teamkill anyone I suspect to be m&k user, and vote them out. I refuse to play with cheaters.
    I understand your frustration. Sony/Microsoft have been dead silent about XIM and Strikepack users. They have absolutely no testicular fortitude when it comes to protecting their copyrighted and intellectual property, and getting rid of this scum. Oh, and for added measure (but a separate note), they also freaking LOVE smurfs; Ubisoft loves them too, because smurfs will then be encouraged to buy content over again so they can have it on their smurfy smurf account.

Oh, and let's not forget the Cronusmax. This video is about COD, but they can get the same crap for RB6 most likely. Yet another cheating device that people should go to Big Bubba prison for...but nobody cares, and does anything about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC1dcQqCqFc

Yep...continue believing in the "console can't be hacked" fairy tale people. Financial institutions, credit bureau reporting agencies, and governments have all fallen prey to hacking...but somehow CONSOLES are impervious.